Dull dry and breaking - ugh i don't think i can do this anymore (RANT)

locabouthair

maibaby said:
When I first BC'ed to less than an inch, the first 3 inches of hair that grew were hella unruly and very wiry= scab hair. I noticed around month 4 that my texture felt softer. I cut off a little of that at a time as I did what poohbear suggested, just rinse and apply a little oil or leave-in moisturizer without cones (because you're not pooing). Soon enough, I had a whole head full of hair that was strong and well moisturized.

I don't follow a no-cone/no poo routine now, but in the beginning, when you're working to get your hair in shape, I honestly think it's the best route to take.

I was just about to say this. Maybe you have scab hair.

Keep us updated. Hope it gets better.

sunnybunny

I would say stop doing your self not everyone can do there own hair. If your hair is course you may need treatments that a salon can do and get it done once a week. since its so short get braids so it can get to a certain length.

lisana

I agree with the ladies who say to focus on what is going in your body and not just on your head. Have you tried fish oil/flaxsee, MSM, how much water do you drink a day. Maybe invest in a steamer or wet your hair with an oil or conditioner, put a plastic cap on it and sit under the hood for ten minutes. I hope you find a solution soon.

scarcity21

locabouthair said:
I was just about to say this. Maybe you have scab hair.

Keep us updated. Hope it gets better.

me too...it could be scab hair...just keep giving it TLC it will get better in a month or two *HUGS*:)