Dyson Hair Dryer

LHDC3

Living
So helpful thank you! I can definitely see the airstrait gave the sleekest results. Did you ever run into issues with the wet sections casing the already dry sections to revert?
Glad it was helpful! No issues with the wet sections causing the dry sections to revert. This is probably because I rough dry the roots in large sections first, then break down the sections to make the passes with the Airstrait. That approach + strategically clipping up the hair I’m not currently working on helped me avoid any reversion issues.

Last edited:

Lylddlebit

I did not know Bed Bath & Beyond was closing until an hour ago. I scurried over there to get the Air Strait but they were sold out. You can't rarely beat a liquidation sale.

Last edited:

Lylddlebit

Did anyone else buy the Airstrait?

I'm not even sure why I'm asking, I've got enough heated tools to open my own shop. :look:
I am still getting it but the bundles haven't been what I have been waiting for and Black Friday deals and lives were a bust(good sales and options on things I already had). I will probably have it later this year. I'm just waiting for a bundle to apply the owner's discount.

Last edited:

weavepat

Did anyone else buy the Airstrait?

I'm not even sure why I'm asking, I've got enough heated tools to open my own shop. :look:
I finally decided to purchase after finding @LHDC3 's review on YouTube in November. Used it three times so far. Still experimenting with my technique but overall I'm very pleased with this purchase. So far, my best results were on hair that had dried about 40 percent. Hair that was more damp resulted in straight roots, more textured mid-lengths and straight ends for me, but the difference wasn't noticeable after styling. I was also able to use larger sections when my hair had dried a bit first.

Now I'm thinking that rough drying the roots in larger sections might produce the same results as letting my hair dry under a wrap:scratchchin:. I was rough drying each section of hair instead. That might make the overall process a bit faster too.

Lylddlebit

I ordered this 4/18. $100 off, free paddle brush +comb + round brush in Rose and Rakuten 10% off. The code for the 100 off and free stuff was LOVEMOM. That code expires on 4/21/2024 at 11:59 PM. I purchased the limited edition pink and rose gold Mother's Day option. had to call customer service to get the round brush and comb because it wasn't on my confirmation, even though it was promoted in the Dyson live using the LOVEMOM CODE, but Dyson added it as a separate free order when I called customer service and provided the Dyson love screenshots compared to my order confirmation. I was debating posting this now or after my order shipped because I ordered my volumizing round brush for the airwrap and my hair clips months ago while those items were in stock but both orders were canceled a few weeks after I ordered and the items went out of stock. My initial airwrap order was also lost by UPS and I had to reorder it and get a refund for the first one a few years ago. Dyson is WAY too expensive for a trend of order issues, but hopefully, this order will ship fine. This is how I shop. The tool is expensive but the 100 off, extra accessories and limited edition items give me more for my money, so now was the time for me to be ready to purchase. I hope I LOVE it and fully expect to.