E3Live for Healthy, Hair Skin & Nails -- Has Anyone Tried?

tkj25

I found a great source for naturally ocurring vitamins and nutrients. a friend knows i'm a hair fanatic, & into supplements (especially for the hair :lol: ) and sent me this gift E3Live (blue-green algae). It's a little on the pricey side ($150.00 for five bottles -- looks like this is the minimum order), but thought I'd share. I've just started taking it, mixed in a drink, so i'll let you know how it turns out. It looks promising though. They have great info on their site about the product, and what really got me interested :lachen: is that they specifically lay out the benefits it promotes for healthy hair, skin, and nails :D :D :D :

http://www.e3live.com/e3live_nutritional.htm

E3Liveâ„¢ - Optimal Health for Hair, Skin & Nails

Imagine being complimented for the healthy glow of your skin, hair and nails! Statistics show that nearly 183 million Americans are deficient in the vitamins and minerals vital to beautiful skin, hair and nails. The nutrients present in E3Liveâ„¢ will make your hair, nails and skin beautiful and healthy. It makes sense that if the body needs vitamins and minerals to maintain health, your hair and nails need them also. After all, hair and nails are a part of your body. Like your skin, they express your overall health. E3Liveâ„¢ stimulates hair and nail growth while providing energy and the natural antioxidants that give your skin a younger and more supple look.

Not only is E3Liveâ„¢ Aphanizomenon flos-aquae a beneficial whole food supplement, it will compliment other personal care products and can be added to many topically applied skin and hair care products for increased nutrition.

VITAMIN B1 - Thiamine 4.70mcg* A protein builder that helps give hair shine, volume and good texture. Enhances circulation to bring nutrients to the scalp and nails.

VITAMIN B2 - Riboflavin 57.30mcg* Stimulates health and growth of hair, nails, skin cells. Helps eyes by bringing oxygen to body tissues. Can help eliminate dandruff. May aid in preventing hair loss.

VITAMIN B3 -Niacin .065mg* Supports healthy hair, nail and skin by aiding in digestion and improving circulation.

VITAMIN B5 - Pantothenic Acid 130.00mcg* Helps produce full, healthy hair and stronger nails by stimulating vitamin utilization and releasing energy from food. With Folic Acid, it can help to restore your hair's natural color and may aid in preventing hair loss.

VITAMIN B6 - Pyridoxine 11.10mcg* Supports the growth of red blood cells that are important for healthy hair, scalp, and nail maintenance. Helps prevent dandruff. May aid in preventing hair loss.

VITAMIN B12 - Cobalamine 8.00mcg* Stimulates health and growth of hair, nails, skin cells. Helps eyes by bringing oxygen to body tissues. Can help eliminate dandruff. May aid in preventing hair loss.

FOLIC ACID 1.00mcg* Helps maintain healthy hair, nails and skin. May aid in preventing hair loss. With Pantothenic acid, may delay graying of hair.

VITAMIN C - 6.70mg* Supports hair and nail growth by improving circulation. Useful as treating dandruff. May aid in preventing hair loss.

VITAMIN E - Tocopherol 1.70iu* Key to hair health, nail growth and supple skin by supplying oxygen to the body and improving circulation. Helps combat dandruff. May aid in preventing hair loss.

COPPER 4.30mcg* Necessary for healthy hair, stronger nails. An important anti-graying agent.
IRON 350.70mcg* Helps maintain healthy hair, nails and skin tone. May aid in preventing hair loss.

SELENIUM 0.67mcg* Helps in treatment and prevention of dandruff. Necessary for healthy hair and nails. May also increase the elastic youthfulness of the skin and be helpful in removing age spots. When taken in the natural AFA form of selenomethionine, skin cancer incidence from ultraviolet light may also be reduced.

SILICON 186.50mcg* This is a useful raw material for strengthening the human skin.

ZINC 18.70mcg* Stimulates hair and nail growth. Aids in preventing hair loss. May help treat and prevent dandruff.

BIOTIN 0.30mcg* Helps produce healthy-looking hair and nails.

LYSINE 35.00mg* An essential amino acid. Along with vitamin E and iron, lysine helps form collagen, an important skin protein.

METHIONINE 7.00mg* Methionine is the rarest of the essential amino acids. Its sulfur content makes it important for skin and nail growth.

GLYCINE 29.00mg* Glycine is a nonessential amino acid but has many healing properties. It is used orally and in ointments to heal wounds because skin collagen is a protein that requires high amounts of glycine.

PROLINE 29.00mg* A nonessential amino acid and a main component of collagen. Proline is helpful in skin, seems to help in wound healing, as does glycine, because proline increases collagen synthesis.

SERINE 29.00mg* Serine is needed in the formation of the phospholipids of cell membranes and contributes to "membrane fluidity." It is good for the skin and has even been used as a natural moisturizer in skin creams.

BETACAROTENE 2000iu* Protects the cell membranes and stimulates the growth of new skin cells.

CHROMIUM 0.53mg* Helps with acne

lexi08

I believe another member posted about this also. I have been taking Nature's Way Whole Food Energizer with really noticeable results. I may try this in the future. Keep us posted on your results.