Easy Way To Take Pills

tallnomad

I'm sure some of you may take your vitamins with juice (and sorry if this has been covered before), but I just wanted to say that this has made taking my half a million pills a lot easier!

Because it has been suggested that carrot juice helps with hair growth, I've been taking my pills with a fresh carrot/fruit juice combo.

I go to a nutritionist and she suggested that it's much easier to take vitamins with juice. I tried this over the weekend and am sold.

I would dread having to take my pills because after a few I would want to gag and start to feel sick, but the fresh juice I make daily makes it a snap.

The juice I make consists of carrot, celery, parsley, ginger, lemon, apple, cucumber and alfalfa sprouts.

The pills I take are (I know I'm going to forget some) B-complex, Algae, Maca Root, GNC Nourishhair, Vitex, Oregon Graperoot, Alpha Liopic Acid, Probiotic, Fo-ti, Just Carrot, Grapeseed Extract, (and I feel like I'm missing something).

I take these separately throughout the day: Biotin Sublingual Lozenges, MSM, Biosil.

Hope this helps! :)

Yeah, I realized that taking the vitamins with juice makes the vitamins go down smoother. I take my vitamins with orange juice and sometimes just plain water when I'm in a rush. I just drink my carrot juice separate.

Back