Eat Your Way To Healthy Hair Growth

twolala

What you put in your body really does matter..sometimes we spend all of our time and money into products to put ON our hair, and we don't focus on what we are putting INTO our body. Don't get me wrong, products are great, but the nutrients we consume can have a greater ( if not better) effect on our hair health; and health = growth! My sis and I just did a video on Healthy Hair Breakfast Ideas and the healthy hair benefit from each breakfast item. Also, if y'all have any healthy hair eats, let me know!

Guinan

Re-Branding
That is so true. My hair grew like weeds when I'm eating clean and raw.

U and ur sissys hair are gorg. Y'all making me want to relax my hair right now

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I try to eat 100 grams of protein each day. My hair texture is changing for the better and it seems to be growing faster as well.

CodeRed

Seaweed. I use it on my hair but I like to put it in my food also. Dulse I use on my hair (scalp) and wakame I eat.

julzinha

I try to eat 100 grams of protein each day. My hair texture is changing for the better and it seems to be growing faster as well.
I've been trying this but it is difficult to try and find so much protein in my diet. I've been eating so much chicken, nuts, greek yogurt, fish if I can.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I've been trying this but it is difficult to try and find so much protein in my diet. I've been eating so much chicken, nuts, greek yogurt, fish if I can.
Do you like eggs? Egg beaters are low calorie high protein. Protein shakes are good too, but I only drink them when I am too low on calories and protein for the day.