Ebony of Essence Products

calihair 2007

bump, anyone pls.

Kind of a newbie. Been lurking for a year though. Just received today in the mail Ebony of Essence complete Vanilla almond line and I must say the scent is too die for. It smells so good! The ingredients are great too. Can't wait to use it for my next wash (tomorrow), but just checking to see if anyone has used this line and any results. I couldn't find any info on it here from the search link.

Thanks

http://ebonyofessence.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=45

Last edited:

sunshinelady

Yeah, the owner of the site came on here trying to promote her products on the sly a few months back.

That's not you, is it?

Last edited:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Nope, I haven't heard of it. I'll check it out, though :yep:

Oh and :welcome3:

calihair 2007

no it isn't me! :perplexed Wow! Hoping I didn't make a huge mistake by purchasing her products. Anyone else ever used her products?

calihair 2007

completely understandable. I'm a daily lurker but clearly missed the posts regarding her and her "shady" practices. Had I seen that, I definitely would not have purchased products from her, don't care for supporting people like that. Thanks for the info.

KiniKakes

Welcome to the forum, lady!!! I havent used or heard of EE products, but good luck trying them out.

Happy Hair Growing!!!

sunshinelady

completely understandable. I'm a daily lurker but clearly missed the posts regarding her and her "shady" practices. Had I seen that, I definitely would not have purchased products from her, don't care for supporting people like that. Thanks for the info.

No, I'm not saying her products aren't good. They very well may be. In fact, I hope they are. She just broke board rules, which all of us are wont to do from one time or another. Let us know how they work for you.