EDENBodyWorks Hair Oil(As seen on Oprah)

MizzBrown

Hey Everyone,
Newbie here who finally stopped being cheap and paid my subscription. Too bad I cut my SL hair DAYS before i found out about this site :perplexed Oh well, It will grow back.

Anyway, made a lot of purchases since joining and researching and after seeing the black teenager on Oprah who had her own haircare line, I bought her Peppermint Tea Tree oil & Jojoba Hair Oil in 1oz samples from her website that only cost me $1.99 per sample plus 99 cents to ship and it comes in a handy spray bottle.

I love it! Even though i can make my own with all the research i've done on this site... But lazy me bought it anyway to support black folks. The peppermint oil smells JUST like spearmint gum:lick: and it even tingles on your scalp.! And i didnt realize how much shine Jojoba Oil can give your hair.

Anyone else tried EDEN BODY WORKS products and got good results? Supposed to be all natural, no mineral oil, lanolin and other BAD stuff for hair.

cicilypayne

Welcome I like to know how your using this product. As a leave in?As a oil rinse? Tame your newgrowth? or just a scalp stimulant?

MizzBrown

Welcome I like to know how your using this product. As a leave in?As a oil rinse? Tame your newgrowth? or just a scalp stimulant?

Scalp/Stimulant It just came in the mail on friday and i'ts only a 1oz bottle so I didn't want to waste it all in a couple oil rinses. I'm only 4 weeks post relaxer so new growth isn't an issue yet. Just parted my hair and sprayed on the tingling Peppermint Tea Tree Oil on scalp and then just normally wrapped my hair. Kept smelling my fingers afterwards too cause it smelled nice.

cicilypayne

Scalp/Stimulant It just came in the mail on friday and i'ts only a 1oz bottle so I didn't want to waste it all in a couple oil rinses. I'm only 4 weeks post relaxer so new growth isn't an issue yet. Just parted my hair and sprayed on the tingling Peppermint Tea Tree Oil on scalp and then just normally wrapped my hair. Kept smelling my fingers afterwards too cause it smelled nice.

Well that sounds good to me i think i will try it too.

AtlantaJJ

I think I'll let my PJ self try this out also. I am really moving towards as natural as possible products. I refuse to purchase another shampoo with sodium lauyrl sulfate in it ever again...even though I have 100 bottles around the house... I have been diluting them and adding oils to them to use them up.

I will order from her because it's natural products and black owned, that's worth spending my hard earned $$$'s on.

Thanks for sharing this and I am so glad you joined, you brought something positive to the board right away!!!

I love your hair cut too by the way!! It's :kiss3:

Glib Gurl

Hey there

Welcome to the forum! *waving* I have not heard of this girl or her products, but I will have to check her out. What day was she featured on Oprah (maybe there's still a link to that episode on oprah.com).

Jetblackhair

Welcome Mizzbrown:wave:, Thanks for the information about the website. I like hair websites that give you an opportunity to buy a small sample of the product before spending dollars on a large bottle.

Brownie518

I just got the regular size Jojoba Hair Oil at WalMart for 5 and change! I like it so far!!!:grin:

Chanel's Tresses

Products sound good. I just ordered a few samples. Thanks I am a PJ at heart so I love new stuff and then the fact that it is all natural.

InnerSoul

I just got the regular size Jojoba Hair Oil at WalMart for 5 and change! I like it so far!!!:grin:

which walmart carry's this?? I have never seen it! though I live in Tennessee. I was interested in her products but then I had difficulty trying to order off of her site and I just purchased peppermint essential oils from a health store and put it in my carrier oils:yep: and it still stimulates the scalp. However I do want to get my hands on this jojoba oil spray with the quickness:grin:

SparklingFlame

Hows the oil make your scalp feel? Does it tingle? I like things that make my scalp tingle!

InnerSoul

Hows the oil make your scalp feel? Does it tingle? I like things that make my scalp tingle!

well when I used the peppermint essential oil I infused into my sweet almond oil and dabbed on the scalp and yes.. it tingles:yep:! Though I know you were directing your question to the OP about the peppermint oil spray:lachen:!

SparklingFlame

well when I used the peppermint essential oil I infused into my sweet almond oil and dabbed on the scalp and yes.. it tingles:yep:! Though I know you were directing your question to the OP about the peppermint oil spray:lachen:!
I love peppermint b/c of the tingles. I may try out some of Eden's peppermint oil though.

Everything Zen

Hey Everyone,
Newbie here who finally stopped being cheap and paid my subscription. Too bad I cut my SL hair DAYS before i found out about this site :perplexed Oh well, It will grow back.

Anyway, made a lot of purchases since joining and researching and after seeing the black teenager on Oprah who had her own haircare line, I bought her Peppermint Tea Tree oil & Jojoba Hair Oil in 1oz samples from her website that only cost me $1.99 per sample plus 99 cents to ship and it comes in a handy spray bottle.

I love it! Even though i can make my own with all the research i've done on this site... But lazy me bought it anyway to support black folks. The peppermint oil smells JUST like spearmint gum:lick: and it even tingles on your scalp.! And i didnt realize how much shine Jojoba Oil can give your hair.

Anyone else tried EDEN BODY WORKS products and got good results? Supposed to be all natural, no mineral oil, lanolin and other BAD stuff for hair.

Joining LHCF was one of the best 5 dollar purchases I've ever made!!! :grin:

Welcome!