Edge Control Routine

Louisex3

Hey ladies

Sorry if this is a silly question, but what are your edge control regimes?

I've recently purchased gorilla snot (it's called rocko or something in a red and blue tub) but I'm yet to use it.

I was wondering if you're supposed to wash the gel out of your baby hairs at the end of every day to avoid product buildup? And any other steps you are taking to protect your edges whilst using gels.

Thanks in advance!

Aggie

I use Keracare Edge Tamer on my edges just about everyday to control my baby hairs and keep them in place. I simply rinse it off every morning, no shampoo, just water and start all over again. I have gone a couple of times without washing it out with no problems. I wouldn't go more than 3 days without rinsing it out though. It just starts to look gummy to me after that time.

Pygmy_puff

Hey ladies

Sorry if this is a silly question, but what are your edge control regimes?

I've recently purchased gorilla snot (it's called rocko or something in a red and blue tub) but I'm yet to use it.

I was wondering if you're supposed to wash the gel out of your baby hairs at the end of every day to avoid product buildup? And any other steps you are taking to protect your edges whilst using gels.

Thanks in advance!
I love Gorilla Snot! It's the best that I have tried on my edges. A tiny amount goes a long long way. To refresh my style, I usually just re-dampen and brush back my edges with a bristle brush. Wetting it reactives the gel. Sometimes I will add a little more if it won't stay down. I don't usually have a problem with build up, because I don't slick my edges every day and I use very little at a time.