Edge Entity

CoveredGirl

I'm sure this thread will probably drain this woman's supply but..

I really think it's working and quickly too lol Outside of my normal MHM regimen it's the only topical product I've been consistent with for the past two weeks and I've noticed a great improvement in my temple area.

My results are similar to this here: https://instagram.com/p/BLO2AMUjqn5/

Anyone else used it with success?

I'm kind of peeved that the "all natural ingredients" are not listed though. Is that legal?

http://instagram.com/edge.entity
http://www.edgeentity.com

prettybyrd

The pics on Instagram look promising. I may have to buy this.

@Baha_Ma, I just re-read your post. You're using this!? Yeah, I hate when they don't list ingredients, too. I just want to know what's in the product.

Last edited:

CoveredGirl

I didn't take before pics but I definitely think it's working. The prominent ingredient smells and tingles like peppermint oil. I ordered it twice already and contemplating ordering it again but the tub is so small. For anyone else who's tried it please confirm if you experienced any results.

It should also be noted that I'm pregnant, taking vitamin code prenatal, prenatal omega dha, jbco twice weekly and loosely follow the MHM method... However I've noticed a significant spurt in growth on my edges when I started this product.

MsSanz92

Bumping this. I'm considering ordering this to grow my edges back. The reviews look promising plus I like that it's a creamy consistency and not just an oil

sparkle25

I didn't take before pics but I definitely think it's working. The prominent ingredient smells and tingles like peppermint oil. I ordered it twice already and contemplating ordering it again but the tub is so small. For anyone else who's tried it please confirm if you experienced any results.

It should also be noted that I'm pregnant, taking vitamin code prenatal, prenatal omega dha, jbco twice weekly and loosely follow the MHM method... However I've noticed a significant spurt in growth on my edges when I started this product.
My edges did not grow at all when I was pregnant. My hair did though in thickness and length because of the prescription prenatals I was taking. They're $100 a bottle though so I don't really want to take them if I'm not pregnant.

TwistedRoots

Back2Life Back2ReLaxer!
My sister has no edges at all on one side of her head from years of weave glue abuse. I bought her the kaleidoscope miracle drops recently it's 4- 6 weeks to see growth. If she doesn't get any results id like to get this for her so ladies please keep us posted on results. I told her if all else fails I'd help her get a Lebron :lol:

lucy

I recently started using this on my thin spots on my edges, and wasnt absolutely sure, but made mention to my sister the other day that I think it was working. That was within my first week of use. The directions say to use twice a day, and I have been forgetting for this past week. Im going to try to do this properly, and let you know if it works. I am not using anything else.

I didn't take before pics either, but I think its still early enough that I can take some to use at the end.

sparkle25

yeah that is very iffy. i don't think it's legal either. literally anything could be in there and her claims about safety could simply be lies.
Please be careful ladies.
It's not legal. Someone could be allergic to something and that's why when products are being sold to the public they need to have all ingredients listed in the order of strength.

MsSanz92

This was her response to my email:

IMG_9960.PNG

Womp womp. I did get my order today and low and behold, the ingredients are listed on the back. I'll put them below since the image is blurry:
IMG_9991.JPG

Ingredients: simmondsia chinensis (jojoba plant extract), argania spinosa L. (argan oil), balsamea willd (peppermint extract), stearic acid, oleic acid (omega-9 fatty acid), linoleic acid (a omega-6 fatty acid), petrolatum, persea American (avocado extract), rincinus communis (castor oil), triethanolamine, coconut milk, mineral oil, glycerol, purified water

It also came with instructions, which tell you to wash your edges first so that they're clean before using. I've been using some other stuff on my edges so I'll wash them, but not my whole head since I have braids in underneath my wig and apply tonight.

sparkle25

This was her response to my email:

View attachment 388477

Womp womp. I did get my order today and low and behold, the ingredients are listed on the back. I'll put them below since the image is blurry:
View attachment 388479

Ingredients: simmondsia chinensis (jojoba plant extract), argania spinosa L. (argan oil), balsamea willd (peppermint extract), stearic acid, oleic acid (omega-9 fatty acid), linoleic acid (a omega-6 fatty acid), petrolatum, persea American (avocado extract), rincinus communis (castor oil), triethanolamine, coconut milk, mineral oil, glycerol, purified water

It also came with instructions, which tell you to wash your edges first so that they're clean before using. I've been using some other stuff on my edges so I'll wash them, but not my whole head since I have braids in underneath my wig and apply tonight.

Mineral oil? A lot of people wouldn't purchase this because of that ingredient alone. If it were me I would send it back and tell them I don't use products with mineral oil in them and that I was going to file a complaint with my bank and the fda. Here on the fda website it says they HAVE to list their ingredients and people need to know what's in it before they make a purchase. http://www.fda.gov/Cosmetics/Labeling/IngredientNames/ucm2005218.htm

Last edited:

sparkle25

Honestly, there is absolutely nothing special in that oil. I have some stuff for my edges that has Jamaican black castor oil , emu oil , comfrey, plantain leaf, peppermint oil , garlic oil, onion seed, fenugreek oil, lavender oil , Rosemary oil , Teatree oil , Cedarwood oil , thyme oil, clovebud oil, geranium oil, cypress oil, cinnamon oil and juniper berry oil . I'll let you know how it works out with this bottle once I'm done with it.

MsSanz92

Mineral oil? A lot of people wouldn't purchase this because of that ingredient alone. If it were me I would send it back and tell them I don't use products with mineral oil in them and that I was going to file a complaint with my bank and the fda. Here on the fda website it says they HAVE to list their ingredients and people need to know what's in it before they make a purchase. http://www.fda.gov/Cosmetics/Labeling/IngredientNames/ucm2005218.htm

Mineral oil/petroleum is not a deal breaker for me so I will use the product. It's just annoying that I was not aware of the ingredients before purchasing, because I know for many of us on here, such ingredients are deal breakers. I'm just glad that I can share this info with others on here so that you can make your own decision.

sparkle25

Mineral oil/petroleum is not a deal breaker for me so I will use the product. It's just annoying that I was not aware of the ingredients before purchasing, because I know for many of us on here, such ingredients are deal breakers. I'm just glad that I can share this info with others on here so that you can make your own decision.
Yes that was very kind of you :) And I know that ingredient is not a deal breaker for some, but I would say it would be for the majority. You know that too as you've been around here for awhile as well. I personally feel that should not be in a growth aid . Nothing about that oil promotes follicle stimulation or hair growth in general . I was honestly considering buying it but I'm so glad you posted those ingredients because I would have been absolutely livid to see mineral oil.

Nina_S

My sister has no edges at all on one side of her head from years of weave glue abuse. I bought her the kaleidoscope miracle drops recently it's 4- 6 weeks to see growth. If she doesn't get any results id like to get this for her so ladies please keep us posted on results. I told her if all else fails I'd help her get a Lebron :lol:

@TwistedRoots How does your sister like the Miracle Drops? She is having a flash sale today.

Nina

Nina_S

It didn't work for her. We think her follicles are non existent. I used it on my brows...I noticed a difference :) Sorry you've missed the sale now. I didn't realize I had alerts.

@TwistedRoots Thanks! I am sure she will plenty more sales. I follow her on IG and had been wondering how the drops work.

I appreciate you!

gforceroy

I would post before and after but my edges were completely gone before :cry3:. Maybe I could send a pm.
I would post if I didn't feel like I would be labeled "the girl with no edges" lol

Now I can flat twist em. I have tried a lot of products in my hair and this was one of the few things that worked.

I understand people don't want to use a product with mineral oil but it worked for me

People that brought me back to using grease (besides this product lol)