Edges

PeopleTalkDaily

I have been working on my edges but I am offically done with the weaves and braids for awhile..

I have started using Organic growth serum for my edges but I just wanted to post to see if you guys knew of anything else that could help with my edges..

thanks ladies..

Attachments

• 100_0032.jpg
    100_0032.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 100_0033.jpg
    100_0033.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 42
i did the braid thing for a while before i noticed my edges were getting bad, although mines werent as bad as yours are, i didnt like them, i stop wearing braids, deep conditioned once a week, massage every day, try not to comb the area as much, no brushing, and i use mtg and a shampoo that stops breaking is good too, i use garlic shampoo

HTH

Iluvsmuhgrass

Hey. :)

I've been using Wild Growth Hair Oil (WGHO) and it works pretty good. My edges are fine and I've noted that tying my scarves too tight causes friction.... thus I end up losing temple hair (even I use a silk scarf and I sleep on a satin pillow case.)

I'd have to say that you should watch how you tie your hair up and avoid styles with any tension on your hair line.

Aveena

I've used:

Castor oil
EVOO
peppermint oil mixed in either

I've used a combination of both alone and mixed. Also, I've touched up edges every other time to avoid overprocessing.

EMJazzy

Happily retired
For my edges I'm rotating the use of Amla Oil pomade, Sidr Tree Butter Balm and Castor Oil. I'm actually noticing a little progress. :yep: