edgy funky protective styles

HeChangedMyName

Are there any edgy protective styles for SL-APL hair? I am sick of the braid out, twist out, pony, donut. I want something that looks like more than just hair pulled back. Any ideas?

I'm thinking edgy as in those crazy hair styles in the high fashion spreads, but on a everyday wearable scale.

goodmorningruby

Hmm..I don't know how much help I can be, but I know when I get bored with any regular style that I do, I just grab a handful of bobby pins or hair pins and run with it. Have you tried the faux bob? That's protective and has potential to be "edgy" or "funky". And all you need is hair pins and bobby pins.

mzsophisticated26

My hair is SL, I have been wearing my hair like my siggy for the past 2wks and it's super easy and it keeps my hair off my shoulders and not that much manipulation because i clip it up, roll the ends with flexi rods and then finger comb. I have instructions in my fotki

HeChangedMyName

Hmm..I don't know how much help I can be, but I know when I get bored with any regular style that I do, I just grab a handful of bobby pins or hair pins and run with it. Have you tried the faux bob? That's protective and has potential to be "edgy" or "funky". And all you need is hair pins and bobby pins.

I'll have to youtube for this style.

I wore a faux-bob the other day and got tons of compliments on it.
You could also try the blackhawk style.
I love the blackhawk. I wear it from time to time. It's been a while. I have a company Christmas party to go to this Friday and I may try it then

HeChangedMyName

My hair is SL, I have been wearing my hair like my siggy for the past 2wks and it's super easy and it keeps my hair off my shoulders and not that much manipulation because i clip it up, roll the ends with flexi rods and then finger comb. I have instructions in my fotki

I need to invest in some more banana clips. Mine are shot and don't hold anymore. I am so scared of those flexirods, I just feel like my hair will come out bushy. I pick up a pack nearly everytime I go to the BSS, then put them down before I check out.