Elasta QP H-Two is Amazing

sheba125

First off I am so glad I subscribed to this forum. Amazing things are happening to my hair, it's on the road to recovery! Saturday I went to the bss to purchase the famous Elasta mango butter. I already use the breakage control serum as my protien treatment, so I figured let me try the butter as a moisturizer. I saw the H-Two and decided to give it a try too. It's really good and I have replaced my Care-free curl with it. I sealed it with the mango butter and bunned. My bun is soft and moist.

On another note, while shopping in the bss store a sista asked me if I knew of a good moisturizer and with all the knowledge that I've obtained here I was able to help her pick out good non-mineral oil products and a good oil for her to seal with. I explained protein treaments and various conditioners that moisturize. I then gave her the website and told her it's the best $5 I ever invested!..........The Korean owner of the store was a little jealous that I knew so much and she came over and began telling us to buy products with Shea Butter"cause it's from Africa, I don't know what part but it's African and that's what they use in Africa"....LOL we both were like WTF....I guess that's how they get us into buying products that are not good for our hair. Just throw "Africa" on the lable and we'll buy it. I am so glad to be educated. Thanks LHCF......i am on the road to recovery

Last edited:

luvlonghair

sheba125 said:
First off I am so glad I subscribed to this forum. Amazing things are happening to my hair, it's on the road to recovery! Saturday I went to the bss to purchase the famous Elasta mango butter. I already use the breakage control serum as my protien treatment, so I figured let me try the butter as a moisturizer. I saw the H-Two and decided to give it a try too. It's really good and I have replaced my Care-free curl with it. I sealed it with the mango butter and bunned. My bun is soft and moist.

On another note, while shopping in the bss store a sista asked me if I knew of a good moisturizer and with all the knowledge that I've obtained here I was able to help her pick out good non-mineral oil products and a good oil for her to seal with. I explained protein treaments and various conditioners that moisturize. I then gave her the website and told her it's the best $5 I ever invested!..........The Korean owner of the store was a little jealous that I knew so much and she came over and began telling us to buy products with Shea Butter"cause it's from Africa, I don't know what part but it's African and that's what they use in Africa"....LOL we both were like WTF....I guess that's how they get us into buying product that our not good for our hair. Just throw "Africa" on the lable and we'll buy it. I am so glad to be educated. Thanks LHCF......i am on the road to recovery

You go girl, that's what it's all about. Finding out what product works for you and educating the uneducated.:grin:

Shea

I use Elasta QP H two as well and it is a great product. It detangles my hair after I wash it and softens it. Welcome to LHCF:)

Shea

I use it as a detangler and my hair gets coarse. It works great and it smells good too