Elasta QP Products

Babygurl

I was wondering how many people use Elasta QP products with good results. Ive used Recovery and Mango butter with GREAT results and Im wondering what other products people get good results with these products. Im very interested in the Intense and the DPR-11 Deep penetrating moisturizer.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I do like the QP Mango Butter and the Elucent Power Drops. I also love their shampoos

BUT, I can say that I am less than thrilled with the Intense and the DPR-11. You should try them for yourself because they may work wonders for your hair and they don't cost much. The intense has a wonderful scent also.

inthepink

The only Elasta QP Product that I own is Feels Like Silk. I only used it once and didn't like it. Though, it could just be because I don't really know "how" to use it. Seems stickier than a regular gel so it confuses me!

Purtygurly

I like the shampoos the most, the two that I use are the creme conditiong shampoo and the shampoo for relaxed hair. Their Dpr-11 is good, it's in 3rd place on my favorites list. The intense conditioner is ok, and I'm not very fond of the h-two leave in, recovery leave-in or the mango butter.

It's a good product line to try if you want to. Although I don't like some of the products very much, they didn't damage my hair or make it look bad or anything... plus they're nice and cheap

soulchild

I can't seem to locate this line anywhere, so finally I e-mailed them and they got back to me the next day and said that they would offer to send me samples! And that I should get them soon. You all should send an e-mail to Customer Service saying you're interested in samples.

B

ballet_bun

If you live in the Cleveland area, I know ehre you can get most of their products. I believe First Class Beauty Supply has most of their things. When I was home, that's where I purchased Elasta QP Mango butter, a shampoo, DPR-11 and 2 other things by them.

The mango butter was the onlyt hing that I really liked by them.

Ballet Bun ...

sbg4evr

Feel like Silk works well on damp hair. It seals in the moisture. Don't use too much or it will leave hair clammy and somewhat gluey.

UmSumayyah

Mango butter was a disaster for me when I used it all over. But I was reading the jar and it said it is good to target dry ends, so now I put it on my ends after I have spritzed with distilled water and it is GREAT!

Chaya

Has anyone tried the Elasta QP breakage control serum? If so how did you use it in your regimine and how did it work for you?

Aerie17

I like the products I have: H-Two, Silk, Feels Like Silk (use only a little). I haven't used Intense by itself yet, so can't give a fair assessment of it. I am looking for the moisturizing shampoo.

beana3

I have purcahsed quite a few thjings from this line:
creme condit shampoo- oi really like thgis and it is a staple
Bodifying shamp- i found it a bit too stripping for regualr use, may work better as a clairifier
Stop-Action neturalizing shamp- i use this for the first at home wash after a relaxer. works great as a claifying shamp

Intense condit- I really really liked this stuff! In fact i'm going to repurcahse some today. It gave good slip and this is my moisture alternate for Humecto
DPR-11- i was less than thrilled and after 1 use i gave it away

H two leave in- this stuff sucked on my hair.... no detangling at all!

Mango butter- this was ok, would not repurchase

VBreakage control serum- this is not for the repair or help of serious breakage, this is more ofa mild reinforcement.

caress

I like the H-Two leave-in conditioner. It detangles my hair very well. I also use the creme conditioning shampoo. It's softening and detangling plus it doesn't strip my hair. I tried the Breakage Control Serum and you could tell it strengthened my hair by the "hard" feel it had afterward. I'm undecided about this one. I didn't care for the DPR-11 because it's very heavy and seemed hard to wash out. Afterward, my hair didn't seem that much softer.

Chaya

I used the breakage control serum yesturday. I sat under the dryer with it for 15 minutes and followed it with kercare humecto for 15 minutes under the dryer with that as well. I guess you could say it was okay. I think Ill try the emergencee next time.

ms_kenesha

I will say this again I really like their Creme Conditioning Shampoo and I highly recommend this as an inexpenisve, but effective and moisturizing shampoo.

newgrowth

yeah, i HATE the mango butter! the smell to me is horrible. ive only used my jar twice. i use on my ends, but it seems to weigh my hair down. this is something i wish i wouldnt have bought due to another hair board that constantly raved about it.

Super_Hero_Girl

Just wondering... have any naturals used elast qp? how does it work on your hair? i bought some 'feels like silk' today and i'm just wondering how this does on natural hair. Please give me some feed back if you can. i'm realy interested!

miss_brown

I'm natural and the only product I've used from this line has been the Mango Butter. I use it on wet hair usually before pulling my hair back into a kinky bun or when I'm braiding/twisting for a braid/twist out.

I really like this product and found that it works best for laying down unruly edges and moisturizing ends.
Just don't forget to seal in the moisture with a little oil.

AngelicRose07

back from years of hiatus
ive used the oil moisturizer, mango butter, curl wax, and i have a whole bunch of other samples that im waiting to try!

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
I've used the H-Two, Breakage serum, and the Mango Butter. I loved the mango butter but disliked the H-Two. The Breakage serum was so-so. I guess I place too high hopes on it.

[ QUOTE ]
sbg4evr said:
Feel like Silk works well on damp hair. It seals in the moisture. Don't use too much or it will leave hair clammy and somewhat gluey.

[/ QUOTE ]
i just washed my hair and added feels like silk...I let you guys know how it turned out once my hair dries..I hate the smell though, and it is really gooey/slimy [image]http://www.netmusique.com/images/smilies/spider.gif [/image]

my hair turned out really nice it dried in thick clumpy shiny curls which i then picked out into an afro and sprayed with stay sof ro.. nice ,I wish I had my camera, I'll do it again tomm and I'll use the camera at work . [image]http://www.netmusique.com/images/smilies/spider.gif [/image]