Elasta Qp... prolly been posted before but I would like to know!

What is YOUR oppinion?

• Total voters

nappity

Mango Butter- just sat on the top pf my hair- it works well on my daughters relaxed hair

I love and adore DPR-11 . It is a wonderful moisturizing deep conditioner- i just add honey and olive oil and that increase the moisturizing and detangling properties

I have more expensive and even cheaper conditioners this compares right up there with the more expensive.

Now that Tinkat told about the moisturizer I'll be at the BSS tomorrow to have some in my stash if this Ayurveda thing doesn't work out. Nothing is wrong with the Ayurvedics- im ready to go.. but i always plan for contingencies. (thats how I justify my pjism)

vevster

I use the creme conditioning shampoo. No SLS and very cheap.

If I don't have time to prepoo I whip this out.

HighlyFavored1

The Oil Recovery Moisturizer has been one of my staples for a while. The ingredients are wonderful and healthy and it has just the right consistency. I love using it for my wash-and-go and on air-dried hair. I tend not to use it after rollersets because I want something lighter on my hair then.

I also really like the Mango Butter because it smells amazing and is a nice alternative to gel for my edges.

JustKiya

My hair loves Elasta QP's Intense fortifying hair conditioner. It makes my hair so soft, I use it as a leave-in at times too. The mango butter does nothing for me, but my daughter's hair soaks it up and makes it easy to twist.

Co-signing the bolded - all of my leave-ins have a lil IFHC in them - I LOVE the stuff!! :love3:

bbdgirl

I really like the Mango Butter. I use it for my ends when I dry rollerset my hair, it is the most wonderful product that I have used in a long while.

I bought the DPR-11 and DC'ed with it and my hair felt weird afterward and there wasn't too much slip either. So now I just use it to condition and moisturize my ends. I am still on the fence as to whether I will re-purchase b/c I like the fact that it is maade up of good ingredients.

chebaby

the mango butter is not good for me at all. i hate the texture of it and it dries my hair out

the recovery oil moisturizer did nothing for me. was not bad but didnt do anything

gave the dpr11 away

CheLala13

I really liked the Recovery Oil...but I'm trying to go a more natural route, trying to stay away from mineral oil. If all else fails, I'll def go back.

Glaze, DPR-11, & Mango are a must for me...

I kinda fell off with the H2 Leave In...I didn't feel it did anything. I think I'll use it again tonight.

Irresistible

the mango butter is not good for me at all. i hate the texture of it and it dries my hair out

the recovery oil moisturizer did nothing for me. was not bad but didnt do anything

gave the dpr11 away

I been telling folks that mango butter can really wreak havoc on your hair

Irresistible

I really liked the Recovery Oil...but I'm trying to go a more natural route, trying to stay away from mineral oil. If all else fails, I'll def go back.

Glaze, DPR-11, & Mango are a must for me...

I kinda fell off with the H2 Leave In...I didn't feel it did anything. I think I'll use it again tonight.

H2 was like spraying water in my hair, or just soft water

justNikki

DPR11 is the bomb as a DT. I add olive oil and honey and it works just as well as much more expensive DTs (dare I say...Aveda).

RootPunch

Love H-Two: also use it on a regular for my neices' hair; excellent detangler -- NO crying.

SilK: Stopped using because I could always smell some alcohol smell in it and my hair hates alcohol. But was excellent for slicked backed styles.

Glaze: Love that stuff, but I swear I got addicted and you could see exactly where I put it b/c edges were rubbing out. I did buy another jar, but left it in another state so I wouldn't get carried away -- for emergencies only. But I really do like it as a styling tool.

shmmr

Whew! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like mango butter or DPR! I swear my hair is dryer after I put mango butter on it. The DPR just does nothing at all. Not buying either again.

BeautifulRoots

mango butter and glaze are the only things i've tried. I love them both. The mango butter smells yummy and it really softens my hair. I use the glaze for my edges. I want to try the dpr-11 but I cant seem to find it in any of the beauty supply stores around here...

BlueNile

Elasta QP is my staple product line. I use the no lye regular relaxer to texlax. I looooove Intense although it smells like nail polish to me. I usually buy 3 bottles of this at a time. I use H Two but I'm not sure if it really does anything. The mango butter sits on top of my hair but I continue to buy this stuff because it smells so good. I have tried the glaze, and Breakage Serum but I stopped because the glaze was very thick and didn't spread well, and I really couldn't see a difference with the serum. But the serum gives excellent shine. DPR was horrible. No slip, no strength, just bleck! The Creme conditioning shampoo made me get these gel like clumps in my hair when I used it. The only thing I could figure is that it was because I use a lot of oils in my hair and something in the shampoo was mixing with the oils and making clumps. All in all, this has been the best, affordable product line for me!

Kurly K

I've only tried the mango butter and the glaze and both r def keepers. I use the mango butter for my puffs it make the hair lay down and really soft . The glaze is nice for my edges always smooths them out :yep:

Cxshortie

H2 - I have used this for several years now after I wash my hair each time as a detangler.

DPR11 - I use this once a month for a DC.

Overally, I have tried most of the QP products and really like them a lot.

KrystalClear

I just bought the H-Two moisturizer spray: So far I LOVE it.
I bought the liquid styling gel, it made my hair soft and hold! Love it!

I adore the shampoo: conditioning creme! It's so wonderful for my hair and it softens it.
I want to try the relaxed hair shampoo, I bought it for my mom and it's not wash day yet. :( lol!
:yep:

Geminigirl

My FAV FAV FAV QP product is going to be the new improved DPR-11 infused with Olive oil. I love this as a moisturizing DC. It makes my hair very soft.I love to put this on dry hair and DC. When I rinse my coils are POPPING. That's how much moisture this DC gives my hair. It's inexpensive too.I love this DC and I recommend if you haven't tried it to try it.

I also use the mango butter. My hair likes it but doesn't LOVE it.

KrystalClear

My FAV FAV FAV QP product is going to be the new improved DPR-11 infused with Olive oil. I love this as a moisturizing DC. It makes my hair very soft.I love to put this on dry hair and DC. When I rinse my coils are POPPING. That's how much moisture this DC gives my hair. It's inexpensive too.I love this DC and I recommend if you haven't tried it to try it.

I also use the mango butter. My hair likes it but doesn't LOVE it.

I need to try the DPR again. Is it supposed to feel like PASTE when you apply it to your hair or did we get a bad batch? My mom and I didn't like it because it caused havoc! lol:wallbash:

Precious_P

I use the Creme conditioning shampoo,the scalp stimulating shampoo (for chelating and clarifying), the hair breakage serum, DPR-11, the H2O leave-in and the mango butter.

Geminigirl

I need to try the DPR again. Is it supposed to feel like PASTE when you apply it to your hair or did we get a bad batch? My mom and I didn't like it because it caused havoc! lol:wallbash:

You probably had the old formula. I tried that and it was too thick and I didn't like the smell. Also it doesn't do what the new one does. I had to use almost a whole jar of the old formula on my sister's hair. I hate that stuff. I also forgot to mention the new one gives me great slip, my hair feels like butta when done and it makes detangling a breeze.

Do try it again but make sure you get DPR-11 with Olive oil. It's a creamy consistency and it doesn't feel like paste.

Precious_P

I have always added extra oils (EVOO, coconut oil, jojoba oil) to my DPR-11. It is thick but the oil makes it easier to spread.

KrystalClear

Thanks ladies! I want to try it again! I love my AOHSR mixed with honey and oils, BUT I'm all about finding 2 favorite deep conditioners... especially once with a nicer price tag. lol I'm a struggling college student who needs every dime. :grin: