ElastaQP - Protein Supplement

LondonDiva

Has anyone used this product?

I picked some up when I was in Houston last year and haven't gotten around to using it yet. It seems to be an Elasta version of the Aphogee protein treatment. It states on the back many different ways to use it, and smells a lil similar to the Aphogee but doesn't have that strong smell. The protein in it is Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein. I checked the ElastaQP website and they don't have the product listed on their website.

I found the product on another website

http://www.easywebstore.co.uk/head2toez/contentitempage~ContentID~9098.aspx

baglady215

No, it's not the same as the BCS. I used to see this in the BSS all the time but I don't anymore. I always wondered about it though... Let us know how you like it!

Mestiza

baglady215 said:
No, it's not the same as the BCS. I used to see this in the BSS all the time but I don't anymore. I always wondered about it though... Let us know how you like it!

Thanks! :) I don't recall ever seeing that. I'll look for it when I go to the large BSS.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
This product has been discontinued and the Breakage Control Serum is the replacement. I emailed the company about this maybe 2 years ago.

Mestiza

Supergirl said:
This product has been discontinued and the Breakage Control Serum is the replacement. I emailed the company about this maybe 2 years ago.

So, that's why I haven't seen it! :lol: Thanks for clearing that up, Supergirl! :)