Ellin LaVar Hair Line

CORBINS

Hello Everyone:
I was walking through CVS Pharmacy looking for any excuse to buy anything for my hair and I came across a new hair product line that I've never seen before. It's created by a celebrity stylist who is African American herself.
Has anyone used her products??

Here is some information I found on the internet:

Celebrity hair stylist, Ellin LaVar is one of the most sought after hair designers in the haircare industry today with a roster of clients who include: Whitney Houston, Missy Elliot, Iman, Julia Roberts, Donatella Versace, Mary J. Blige, Venus and Serena Williams, among others. Her inventive approach to hair design and style has landed her on countless movie sets, and even an Emmy award nomination. Her latest project is the introduction of Ellin LaVar Textures™ to the mass market. The collection of twelve performance-based products is the result of decades of experience working on textured or “challenging” hair types. It is available exclusively at CVS/pharmacy.

LaVar’s achievements and recognition reflect the profound passion and devotion she exhibits for her craft. Her commitment and drive to always advance and improve led to her invention of the Invisible Braid — a technique that revolutionized the hair extension and weaving category – changing the lives and looks of everyone from celebrities to chemotherapy patients or harried clients who couldn’t live without the ease and convenience of a flawless weave.

When not flying around the world to work on films with her clients, LaVar can be found working in her welcoming and intimate salon, LaVar Hair Designs, doting on a nonstop stream of customers. And now with her original series, Hair Trauma, on WE tv, America can get a glimpse inside Ellin’s world. Set in LaVar’s New York City salon, this true life series captures the highlights and lowlights of life in the hair business.

After more than 30 years in the business, Ellin has proven it’s a personalized approach that sets not only her contributions in the hair world apart, but also her life. ‘The industry and hair styling are always changing with new products and trends,” say Ellin. “But I still love sitting down with a client, one-on-one, and creating a look that’s perfectly tailored to his or her face and attitude. A great hairstyle really can change your life.”

for product inquiries, contact: dna public relations, 914.925.2300

miabee1

I've used the conditioner rinse. It made my hair so soft as soon as i applied it to my hair. I haven't tried any of the other prodcuts in the line, but will soon.