Elucence...Again!

divinefavor

Tishee, I wanted to let you know that I used the Elucence Treatment this evening. I really like it, my hair felt so soft and moisturized. This evening: I washed with Elucence Volumizing Clarifying Shampoo mixed with a little bit of the Elucence MB Shampoo, rinsed then deep conditioned with the treatment. As a leave in I used the Keracare Wrap Foam mixed with a little bit of the Elucence MB conditioner. Put a couple of drops of the Elucence Silk Elixir and rolled with big rollers. My hair came out very soft and bouncy. Unfortunately, it doesn't have the shine that I'm used too. So, I think I may do away with the Elucence Silk Elixir and just use NTM Serum or my Smooth 'N Shine Hair Polish.

I'm still going to purchase the Silk2 wrap foam lotion within the next few weeks to see if that works better than Keracare's.

HTH

aileendq

divinefavor said:
aileendq said:
Thanks so much for the explanation! Do you you use the round brush when doing that? Is the dryer set to low or high? I have the smaller rollerset techique down pretty good. You can view the pictures in the post for the Atlanta meeting. I need to learn how to do it with the bigger rollers and still having the same silky and bouncy affect as with the blow dryer. What size rollers are using/brand?

Sorry for all of the questions.

DF: Sorry this took so long! Work & school have been crazy.
Anyway, I use a big round brush after my hair is completely dry. The dryer is oon high 1/2 the time and medium the rest. I usually tack on an extra 10 min. on cool, too.
I am using the 1 3/4 inch purple mesh rollers. I'm busy looking for the huge mesh rollers to cut down on the blowdrying.
I can't use the magnetic rollers. It take WAY to long to dry my hair and the crazy things keep sliding out of my hair!
I don't use the blowdryer to dry my hair anymore. It really does fry my ends, and my hair does not look at all silky when I do it.
I read that you used the Elucence treatment. Would you repurchase it? I am condsidering ordering it myself.

Aileen

divinefavor

aileendq said:
divinefavor said:
DF: Sorry this took so long! Work & school have been crazy.
Anyway, I use a big round brush after my hair is completely dry. The dryer is oon high 1/2 the time and medium the rest. I usually tack on an extra 10 min. on cool, too.
I am using the 1 3/4 inch purple mesh rollers. I'm busy looking for the huge mesh rollers to cut down on the blowdrying.
I can't use the magnetic rollers. It take WAY to long to dry my hair and the crazy things keep sliding out of my hair!
I don't use the blowdryer to dry my hair anymore. It really does fry my ends, and my hair does not look at all silky when I do it.
I read that you used the Elucence treatment. Would you repurchase it? I am condsidering ordering it myself.

Aileen

Thanks Aileen! I totally understand about being busy. Does the brush you use have boar bristles? I wonder if the small would work just as good, my hair isn't very long. But it is past the base of my neck. I've thought about buying mesh rollers, but I'm so afraid they will pull my hair out. You are right the magnetic rollers take too long to dry. Which brand of mesh rollers do you use?

I will definitely repurchase the treatment.

aileendq

DF: I use only boar bristle brushes. The mixed bristles break my hair, and cannot withstand the heat from the blowdryer while after the rollers are taken out.
I bought the mesh rollers so long ago, but I think the brand is "Diane". I haven't had any problems with them pulling my hair out, though. I may have to continue to try and use the magnetic rollers b/c it seems as if noone makes the larger (2 1/2 - 3 inch) mesh rollers.
I think I'm going to purchase the treatment today.

Aileen

divinefavor

aileendq said:
DF: I use only boar bristle brushes. The mixed bristles break my hair, and cannot withstand the heat from the blowdryer while after the rollers are taken out.
I bought the mesh rollers so long ago, but I think the brand is "Diane". I haven't had any problems with them pulling my hair out, though. I may have to continue to try and use the magnetic rollers b/c it seems as if noone makes the larger (2 1/2 - 3 inch) mesh rollers.
I think I'm going to purchase the treatment today.

Aileen

Great, let me know how you like it! Is there an ideal reason to using the 2 1/2 - 3 in. rollers? Is your hope to make the hair straighter or does it take a shorter time to dry with the bigger rollers? I'm sorry for all of the questions.