Elucence helped me NAIL IT my hair is PURE SILK

bajanplums1

I HAVE FOUND MY REGIMEN!!!!!!!
My hair is PURE SILK. Last night I did the following: <ul type="square"> elucence moisture benefits poo—pure silk when I rinsed, I was AMAZED!!!!
A bit of awapuhi conditioner –I just like it.
Elucence moisture balancing conditioner while I showered—rinsed (cool water at the last minute) DAMNpure silk, My hair still felt like pure silk. My white roommate was gasping!!
While air drying, pure silk.
Then hard when dried. I was sad. What happened to that silky feeling???
Applied added essential fatty acids + elastaqp mango butter to my hair section by section &amp; rollerset. I applied b&amp;b grease to my scalp as usual.
Took out roller set later that night, hair was oily, but smooth and shiny, but not particularly soft. It felt normal.
Pinned it up &amp; Tied it down with scarf &amp; went to bed
[/list]
Woke up and combed my hair &amp; all day—PURE SILK. I could not stop touching my hair!!! Plus it had super movement &amp; body.

My beau came through and he touched my hair while we were hugging and the was like “did you go to the salon?” I was like no.
Now I am afraid to use anything but elucence because my hair is not just soft—like salerm. It feels LIKE SILK, it is SMOOTH, honestly, it feels perfect. I have no complaints, its manageable, shiny, smooth, that is the only way to describe it.
Now I want to throw out all of my other products. I just love elucence!!! I hope I get a digital camera for Xmas so that I can post some pics.

Carlie

I like Elucence too. I'm so happy for you! I'd love to see pics. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nay

Wow, I can FEEL the excitement big time!! Congratulations on finding your perfect regime. Your hair sounds gorgeous /images/graemlins/smile.gif

RachelL

Elucence shampoo and conditioner were two of the first products I tried after joining LHCF, and they're the only ones that I'm still using. They never fail me.