ELUCENCE MILD RELAXER, LYE

deborah11

Has anyone ever used this relaxer. What was your experience with it? what is your hair type. what type of neutralzing shampoo did u use-the elucence acidying or some other type to rinse out the conditioner? Any problems with hair breakage from using this relaxer. thank you.

I absolutely love this relaxer. That is the only relaxer I use now. I have been using this relaxer for about a year and haven't had a problem with breakage or anything but once I week I condition my hair with Nexxus Keraphix and I was my hair every other day with Mop pear shampoo or Therappe moisturizing shampoo followed by Nexxus humectress and once a week I also do the apple cider vinergar rinse. I hope this helps
Bridgette

I love it too. I've been using Elucence since last April, and I'm really happy with it.
smile.gif

pebbles, does the elucence get your hair really straight?? I'm looking for a gentler relaxer (currently using revlon) but with a good level of straightness. TIA

Hi beana3!
wave.gif

The Elucence relaxer does get my hair nice and straight. Some have said it didn't do the trick for them, but I can't complain.
smile.gif

Back