Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner

wyldcurlz

is fantastic! very moisturizing and smells fantastic! i applied it to damp hair, put on a plastic cap, tied a bandana over that, went to bed and rinsed it out the next morning. its so emoillient.

Elucence also makes a moisture balancing shampoo. its SOOOOO moisturizing. the best moisturizing shampoo i've ever used. it has very little sulfates for those of you on the CG routine who CW only, as i have been lately. it also smells fantastic. so for those occasions when i DO 'poo, this is what i'll use.

wanted to pass it along and shout it out cuz its GREAT!!!! and its cheap.

Healthb4Length

Thank you for posting this! I just checked out the site yesterday and I will be ordering from them in the near future (I'm in braids now). I am trying to cut back on my PJ ways and use products that are more healthy and rely on plant based proteins. I was wondering if you had any experience with the relaxers, I would love to try them I only hear great reviews on this product line.;)

so1913

I'm such a loser!!! After being a part of the hair board community since 1998(preceding LHCF) and hearing raves on Elucence for YEARS...I never gave in to trying these products till now. I LOVE this stuff, especially the conditioner! I can't believe it took me this long to give into trying it (while waisting $$$ on a lot of other things that have not worked).

KiSseS03

My former stylist used this product line in my hair and I loved it... especially the conditioner, amazing slip and softness. I don't know why I never picked it up...

aileendq

AHA! Yet another convert! Welcome! I haven't bought another shampoo or cond. since discovering this. I can only hope they will expand their line to include some sort of holding cream or gel.

A

bajanplums1

Love it! I use it as a leave in, it works better when I don't rinse it out. Since I found it 2 years ago, I have never been without it.

Victory1

You're so right! I joined this board during the Kenra & Elucence debate - which is better debate, of course the pj in me had to have both. I hate Kenra with a passion, it was my 1st major hair disaster since joining the board - I lost so much hair because I had a knotted mess! I love Elucence with the same passion that I hate Kenra.

jasmine26

AGREE! As a natural, the moisturizing shampoo and conditioner has been the BEST thing for my hair. It detangles great, my hair is always soooo soft, curly, and it smells sooo good! i don't even bother looking down the shampoo and conditioner aisles in stores anymore because i found my holy grail! I had ordered the 8oz bottles cuz it was my first time trying it, and i'm hooked! so I'm now looking to get the 64 oz size!

BTW, Have any of you ladies been able to find it in stores?

locabouthair

for all the naturals that use the poo and conditioner what hair types do u have? i have severely dry, coarse hair it is very kinky. so i don't know if this product will work for me.

ichephren

See, I love the conditioner but I don't really care for the shampoo as I feel CON is far more moisturizing. I have the Kenra condish as well, but it's not as good as Elucence...not as much slip, moisture and not as good as a leave-in. So, when my Kenra runs out, back to Elucence I go....

Healthb4Length

Okay I finally got my Elucence awhile back but the stuff came exactly one day after I put in my braids. Anyhow, I tried it when I washed my braids (diluted), I'm not sure how the shampoo will work when I take out the braids but it did an okay job for me. As for the conditioner, I think I'm going to like it! I diluted it and proceeded to wash my braids and the stuff was very moisturizing, very emollient, it left my braids soft, I can't wait till I remove the braids to finally see just how good this stuff works!

divinefavor

I love the Elucence conditioner! I used to rinse it out, but this past weekend I put it in as a leave in and I loved the results.

Mizani_Mrs

awww. i wanna try it!!! I have the kenra and it is a great product but i choose to use hummectress instead. maybe when they destroy the nexxus formula, maybe i'll then try elucence and use it as my leave-in.

aileendq

I just reordered the 33oz MB Conditioner. I also ordered the 10oz MB shampoo and conditioner for Mom's Christmas basket. Also got her an Ion bonnet dryer and some new rollers...think she'll think I'm trying to tell her something? :)

kitkat3ny

aileendq said:
I'm relaxed, and I LOVE this stuff. I use it as a rinse out AND leave in.

Thanks for the response. I'm thinking of trying this or Biolage Ultra Balm or somethingorother.

Lindy

I've had a bottle for over a year and hardly ever reach for it... :look: For me, it's only so-so as a rinse out conditioner.... Never tried it as a leave-in, but now I surely will!! ;)

hotshot

i think this is the best commercial conditioner out there. if it were paraben free, id still be using it. and when you use it with GPB. . .!