Elucence RAVE!!!!

beana3

I dont know why it took me so long to buy this line, but i am thoroughly impressed!!!!

The shampoo and condit gave me the best results i have ever acheived at home!!!! And mind you i'm 7 1/2 weeks post relaxer
. My hair looks freshly SALON done. The body and movement, combined with the silky and smooth feel provided me with the best hair experience i've had in a looong time.

I lathered 2x with the moisture shamp
applied an old fave of mine: profective growth mask ( a very mild protein tx) for 15 mins
rinsed and applied MB conditioner for 3 mins

My hair was seriously detangled after that, then i applied neutrogena serum and rollerset my hair. When i took my rollers down my hair fell so nicely, my hair finally feels moisturized yet strong.

This is truly a superior hair product line, I see myself become a VERY loyal customer. Just the fact that my hair looks relaxed,despite my usual hardships at 7 weeks is convincing enough for me to buy the litre sizes.

I just had to rave and let everyone know how happy i am!

Armyqt

Yay I am soooo glad you loved it. I knew you would. Now you gotta try Kenra
. But seriously though, Elucence is some great stuff.

Michelle79

I tried the shampoo twice (the first time was a week after my relaxer & again yesterday 7 wks. post relaxer) & it does nothing for my hair! I am very disappointed.

Now the conditioner, that stuff is the bomb! It gives my hair major slip!

BrEE

[ QUOTE ]
mikki727 said:
I tried the shampoo twice (the first time was a week after my relaxer & again yesterday 7 wks. post relaxer) & it does nothing for my hair! I am very disappointed.

[/ QUOTE ]

really, i love the shampoo. it gives me wonderful slip.i guess no one product wrks for everyone.

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
bree said:
[ QUOTE ]
mikki727 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

really, i love the shampoo. it gives me wonderful slip.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love the shampoo too, better than the conditioner, in fact!!
I don't know how anyone could NOT like that stuff!!
It smells soooo good and leaves my hair feeling clean and moisturized w/o that stripped feeling!!

Miosy

[ QUOTE ]
beana3 said:
looong time.

applied an old fave of mine: profective growth mask ( a very mild protein tx) for 15 mins

My hair was seriously detangled after that,....

[/ QUOTE ]

I love Elucence too especially the conditioner. I used MB Condtioner twice after using GBP and got serious tangles too. I can only use Elucence MB alone or else it doesn't work to well...i dunno know why

Michelle79

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
[ QUOTE ]
bree said:
[ QUOTE ]
mikki727 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

really, i love the shampoo. it gives me wonderful slip.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love the shampoo too, better than the conditioner, in fact!!
I don't know how anyone could NOT like that stuff!!
It smells soooo good and leaves my hair feeling clean and moisturized w/o that stripped feeling!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said I didn't like it, it just didn't do anything for my hair. I had no slip & it felt stripped.

What works good for some people may not work for others & it took me $10 to find that out.

aqualung

[ QUOTE ]
Miosy said:
[ QUOTE ]
beana3 said:
looong time.

My hair was seriously detangled after that,....

[/ QUOTE ]

I love Elucence too especially the conditioner. I used MB Condtioner twice after using GBP and got serious tangles too. I can only use Elucence MB alone or else it doesn't work to well...i dunno know why

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. AO GPB followed by Elucence MB conditioner => nightmarish tangles for me. A conditioner wash with Elucence conditioner alone makes for an easy comb out, though.