Elucence Silk Hydrating Elixir

Faith

I don't know why I let this sit in my closet for the last 3 years. Who knew?!
I applied it to my hair before blowdrying and a bit more after I flatironed with Sabino Moisture Block and wow, I thought my hair was still damp. It felt sooooo soft and silky and it gave a lot of slip.

Want that soft buttery hair?
Want that touch me hair?
Want hair that feels so moist it feels freshly washed every day?
Want hair that's the extreme opposite of dry and straw like?
Want hair that's much easier to comb through.

Well, then get some Elucence Silk Hydrating Elixir.
It will result in hair that is VERY soft, silky, bouncy and shiny...a.k.a touch me hair.

Only issue is you may now have H.I.H.D (hand in hair disease) ...

Disclaimer: this post is in no way responsible for YOUR HIHD and I take no responsibility for any HIHD related issues that may arise :lol:

Last edited:

La Colocha

I don't know why I let this sit in my closet for the last 3 years. Who knew?!
I applied it to my hair before blowdrying and a bit more after I flatironed with Sabino Moisture Block and wow, I thought my hair was still damp. It felt sooooo soft and silky and it gave a lot of slip.

Want that soft buttery hair?
Want that touch me hair?
Want hair that feels so moist it feels freshly washed every day?
Want hair that's the extreme opposite of dry and straw like?
Want hair that's much easier to comb through.

Well, then get some Elucence Silk Hydrating Elixir.
It will result in hair that is VERY soft, silky, bouncy and shiny...a.k.a touch me hair.

Only issue is you may now have H.I.H.D (hand in hair disease) ...

Disclaimer: this post is in no way responsible for YOUR HIHD and I take no responsibility for any HIHD related issues that may arise :lol:

Brilliant plug are you working for them lol. And if you are may i have some samples:look:. Im wanting to try the line so bad, do you know if they sell it in stores?

Faith

:lol: I wish..free silk elixir for as long as I'm working there...sweet!
I ordered mine from them directly. I'm in Canada and I haven't seen it here yet. Not sure what you may find there. I liked most of their products but this elixir is something else.

Kimiche

Sounds good. I have been thinking about trying Elucence products, especially the Moisture Balance Conditioner. Maybe I'll order this as well.

Faith

This is their blurb on it. I'll post the ingredients in a bit:

NEW! Silk Hydrating Elixir hydrating moisturizers and silk proteins combine to soften and strengthen your hair in all new Silk Hydrating Elixir. This high gloss elixir with hydrolized natural silk fibers smooths ends while imparting extraodinary shine. It is very lite so it will not weigh your hair down. This Elixer or S.H.E. as we call it can be used on wet or dry hair. On wet hair, it conditions and aids in adding shine while blow drying or before roller setting. On dry hair it works excellent before curling, giving your hair brilliant shine. It can also be used for daily maintenance to add moisture and shine. If your hair is dry, dull or lifeless this product is a must.

Faith

ETA: to remove list of ingredients, while I was typing/spelling it out, destiny posted it...lol

Now my question should be is there a way to get cones out of ones hair without using shampoo??

ItsyBitsy

I agree...this is a gret product.

Aidenberry :kiss:..gave this to me over a year ago.
The other day I was going thru my stash and found it. I used it and the elucene MB conditioner as leave ins for my regular rollerset. I was extremely impressed with this.

I am a serum whore :look:...and so far this beats out all others.

Yesterday I used it on dry hair after applying NTM silk touch leave in..OMG..my hair feels great.

It's a keeper!!!!!