Elucence!

locoabouthair

I know I am tardy........But I want to finally try this line. For those that use it, which products do you love?

Also has anyone purchased them in an actual store versus online?

Where?

If you do get them online what .com has the best deals/ prices, etc.

Thanks!

*fabulosity*

OMG!!!!

Everything!!!

The MB Poo and Conditioners.. AUTOMATIC STAPLES
The volumizing clarifiying Poo = what I start with when I do a rinse or a treatment or try a new product...
The moisturizing treatment = Lawd have mercy.. I think it has helped me retain the length I got from MT, chlorella...lmao...

Just get everything.. and its reasonable too... Check your local black owned BSS.. I got the regular bottles of the poo for $4.. the liter is like $12... can't go wrong...

locoabouthair

OMG!!!!

Everything!!!

The volumizing clarifiying Poo = what I start with when I do a rinse or a treatment or try a new product...
The moisturizing treatment = Lawd have mercy.. I think it has helped me retain the length I got from MT, chlorella...lmao...

Just get everything.. and its reasonable too... Check your local black owned BSS.. I got the regular bottles of the poo for $4.. the liter is like $12... can't go wrong...

tHANKS! I am going to call my bss, if they don't have it maybe they can get it in :)

moisture is my biggest issue

pri

Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner and Extended Moisture Repair Treatment are excellent and are definite staples. I also like the clarifying shampoo. I get it from www.pleasantimagedisturbutors.com and shipping is dependant on how much you order I believe. The most I paid was about $15 but it's fast...2-3days I received it. If you go to www.elucence.com there will be a list of vendors. HTH

Nonie

Moisture Benefits Shampoo and Moisture Balancing Conditioner. Bought the liter bottles from Curlmart and don't remember noticing the shipping coz I was so happy to pay under $20 for a liter.

chebaby

i just ordered the conditioner like 5 minutes ago. never used it before so i hopw i love it.

honeybadgirl

OMG!!!!

Everything!!!

very emphatic ditto!!!:yep:
but uh...what moisturizing treatment?? i think i missed that!! :lick:
i use everything you mentioned too. i love love love elucence!!!:grin:
i also get mine from a black owned bss

LABETT

The Moisture Balance Shampoo and Conditioner has been my staples for years.
I get it locally from a Salon (mall)in my town.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
I have the Moisture Benefits Shampoo/Volume Clarifying Shampoo/Moisture Balancing Conditioner.

All 3 are great products. I have the liter size in all of them, and an additional 64oz in the Conditioner which I use to refill the conditioner liter. The 64oz is almost empty now.

I still have a long way to go if I'm ever gonna reach the end of these products, lol.

Oh yeah, I purchased in a local BSS that carries the line. You could look on the Elucence website and find a distributor.

chebaby

my conditioner came in the mail today. tomorrow i will be using it as a co wash.
normally when i get a new conditioner i deep condition overnight with it but my hair has been so soft lately im scared of overconditioning so i will just co wash with it in the morning.

Reecie

my conditioner came in the mail today. tomorrow i will be using it as a co wash.
normally when i get a new conditioner i deep condition overnight with it but my hair has been so soft lately im scared of overconditioning so i will just co wash with it in the morning.

Let me know how it works for you. I have been eyeing this line since the beginning of my hair journey, but have never tried it.

mkd

I loooovvee elucence. I have the MB condish, the clarifying and the moisture benefits poo. I love all three. I use the condish to cowash and I love it. I order from curlmart but I am about to look and see if there are any places that carry it locally.

cookie1

I use the MB line from them and at first I used it and didn't care for it. I went back to it and noticed a big difference! I loved the smell it left in my hair and the way it made my hair feel. I just don't use the conditioner for deep conditioning.

Fine 4s

So which one can I deep condition with? The one that has MB at the end? When you say conditioner, do you mean co-wash or DC. I'm still working my way to Elucence...

morehairplease

I have the Moisture Benefits Shampoo/Volume Clarifying Shampoo/Moisture Balancing Conditioner.

All 3 are great products. I have the liter size in all of them, and an additional 64oz in the Conditioner which I use to refill the conditioner liter. The 64oz is almost empty now.

I still have a long way to go if I'm ever gonna reach the end of these products, lol.

Oh yeah, I purchased in a local BSS that carries the line. You could look on the Elucence website and find a distributor.

hey there love,

do you mind me asking what local beauty supply store you purchased this from here in Memphis?
tia,
tishee

Country gal

I use their clarifying and moisturing shampoo. I also have their conditoner but I don't use it that much.

cookie1

So which one can I deep condition with? The one that has MB at the end? When you say conditioner, do you mean co-wash or DC. I'm still working my way to Elucence...

I only use the MB shampoo/conditioner and like Denise11 said..the shampoo is the best! :lick: the coniditioner is good for cowashing but to DC (deep condition) I use ORS or one of my thicker conditioners..:yep:

So if I cowash with the Elucence MB conditioner I use another conditioner to deep condition with afterwards...

Fine 4s

I only use the MB shampoo/conditioner and like Denise11 said..the shampoo is the best! :lick: the coniditioner is good for cowashing but to DC (deep condition) I use ORS or one of my thicker conditioners..:yep:

So if I cowash with the Elucence MB conditioner I use another conditioner to deep condition with afterwards...

Oh wow, I had no idea! I thought folks were talking about a DC!
Well Does Elucence have a DC? I mean I'm not sure about paying more money for a co-wash & shipping costs. Is it really that worth it ya'll?
My financial health depend your answer lol!

mkd

Oh wow, I had no idea! I thought folks were talking about a DC!
Well Does Elucence have a DC? I mean I'm not sure about paying more money for a co-wash & shipping costs. Is it really that worth it ya'll?
My financial health depend your answer lol!

I use it to cowash and I love it. Just bumping for more responses for ya!