Elucence's Silk Hydrating Elixir???!

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
Elucence\'s Silk Hydrating Elixir???!

I was just looking around at the Elucence site..and this is new.. has anyone tried it yet???

Silk Hydrating Elixir

Hydrating moisturizers and silk proteins combine to soften and strengthen your hair in all new Silk Hydrating Elixir. This high-gloss elixir with hydrolized natural silk fibers smooths ends, conditions and makes your hair easy to comb while imparting extraordinary shine.

Key Ingredients:
Silk proteins

Available Summer 2004 in 6 oz.

MissB

Re: Elucence\'s Silk Hydrating Elixir???!

No, but it is available for purchase on naturallycurly.com.

Angel54

Natural

Just used it on my mom's hair last nigt. She loved it. She says it makes her hair feel so silky. I thought that it looked a little weighed down, but she says that it wasn't. I will post pictures later.

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL

Yah, post pictures!!! I can't afford to buy it now.. how much is it? But, hopefully someday soon I can! That along with a bunch of other stuff..lol

auntybe

I haven't purchased it yet. I plan to but two bottles as a birthday present/reward to myself after I pay off a few bills this month.

Angel54

Natural

Aalize the Elixer is serum like.

Rushgirl, I do not know how much it costs. I received a sample from the Elasta QP rep when I requested samples for our Hair meeting. I will try to post pictures sometime this week.

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL

[ QUOTE ]
Aalize the Elixer is serum like.

Rushgirl, I do not know how much it costs. I received a sample from the Elasta QP rep when I requested samples for our Hair meeting. I will try to post pictures sometime this week.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't wait to see pics!! Hopefully someday..sooner than later.. I can buy some of this elixir.. I love their products!

Michelle79

I can't wait to try this since I love Elucence products. I know this will be worth the money.

Miosy

Oh my Gosh, I love Elucence!!!! /images/graemlins/weird.gif
I just finished washing and detanlging w/ their CO and thought to myself, what will I do w/o this conditoner /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Miosy

Does anyone know when their deep conditioner is coming out?

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL

They have a deep conditioner coming out?? Where did you hear that? I bet it will be good!!!

MissB

I heard that it will be coming out in October. So, I guess any day now.