Email to my Pastor

Coffee

I have been out of church for the past 6 weeks due to health problems; yesterday was my 1st time back. During the 6 weeks, I didn't receive a call, visit or email from my Pastor. I did receive a card, but someone else signed her name. I was disappointed to say the least when I got home from church yesterday, so I emailed her the following:

I just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am/was not hearing from you at all while I was ill. Receiving a card that had your name signed by someone else is not hearing from you, as the Pastor. I have been out of church for at least 6 weeks and didn’t receive a call, visit or email from you inquiring how I was doing or if I needed anything. I didn’t receive an offer from you asking if I wanted communion. I didn’t even received any acknowledgement that I had been missed or it was glad to have me back from you today. I will be doing some much needed praying to see if ------- is where God wants me to be, if it was left up to me, I would leave. What is the advantage of having a church family, if the Pastor doesn’t seem to care or communicate with those that are ill.

I received the following back from her:

Sis. ......., When I tried to talk to you at church, you bit my head off with comments about how your suffering had a purpose, which I do not doubt. On another Sunday, I tried to give you a hug, and you refused. Sis Bonner said she called and you told her email may be better as you hadn't felt like talking on the phone. Honestly I felt Rev. ....... would have given you Holy Communion, as he is fully ordained.

I ask Rev. ...... every week how you are doing, and also ask the ladies at the Wed.Noon Bible Study. I would have done all of the things you accused me of not doing, if I would have felt in my spirit you really wanted to see me at your home. I agree that one has to go where they feel comfortable and contented. Thanks for sharing your concerns.

When she said "I bit her head off" it was over 3 months ago, and I honestly don't remember her trying to hug me. I am in chronic pain the majority of the time, and yes I get tired of people telling me God will heal me. I know God can and does heal, but I also know that God will sometimes use people in order to show others, how that person got through things. Her response is one of the reasons why I prefer male Pastors. Female Pastors are female first and Pastors second and that female "gene' we have overrides being a Pastor most of the time.

Anyway I would like you hear your thoughts on this. The opinions started are mine and only mine :yep:.

Last edited:

sqzbly1908

Hi Coffee -

I hope and pray that all is well with you! We will be in agreement with your complete healing

I do think someone "dropped the ball" on this one. I can remember when my 2 year old was on life support and I had calls and visits from Pastors of churches that I was NOT a member of so for him/her to not even taken a few minutes out of their day to just say "hello" is not a good sign.

I am glad that you sent that email and brought it to someone's attention - with her being the Pastor - even if you did "bite her head off" she of all people should have taken the high road considering that you STILL a member of that church...

What you needed was support - not excuses...

betteron2day

I agree that you did the right thing. I truly understand how you feel as this was done to my grandmother also. She was ill for 5 months and eventually died and her Pastor did nothing. The Pastor has a duty and a charge and if they don't want to abide, then don't pastor.

ladykaya

This is very interesting. Is this a small/medium church or a large church? I only ask because some churches view people as numbers and not members (depending on the size). And if you and the pastor aren't the best of friends or truly involved on the board or committee of the church then its not a matter of them to properly see about you when you down or sick. I hope you do get better. Just want you to also remember that the only comfort you should need is God. As you have seen even the pastor has failed you in ways but God won't.

Coffee

Thank you ladies for your responses. Our church is small, I would say about 80 people on a good Sunday. My husband is the Associate Pastor, you would think that would count for something :lachen:. I have talked to her before about things that aren't done correctly, which I know she doesn't like. She "appears' to be of the mindset, that if someone doesn't agree with her, they must not like her. I would think that she would hold herself to a higher standard, but I guess not :look:.

sqzbly1908

Thank you ladies for your responses. Our church is small, I would say about 80 people on a good Sunday. My husband is the Associate Pastor, you would think that would count for something :lachen:. I have talked to her before about things that aren't done correctly, which I know she doesn't like. She "appears' to be of the mindset, that if someone doesn't agree with her, they must not like her. I would think that she would hold herself to a higher standard, but I guess not :look:.

@bolded - What?!?!:blush::blush: Well Heck Yeah she should have been in touch and even if you didn't feel up to speaking to her - she should have been getting your status from your husband....

You are right...she should hold herself to a higher standard....smh and smackin' my lips!!! :look:

MoniintheMiddle

Praying for your healing Coffee

Yeah the least she could have done was picked up the phone but this is not limited to female pastors. I've seen male pastors exhibit similar behaviors....they didn't give the same excuses as your pastor did but there were excuses given nevetheless. Since your hubby is the associate pastor, do you think you will look for a new church home?

Coffee

Praying for your healing Coffee

Yeah the least she could have done was picked up the phone but this is not limited to female pastors. I've seen male pastors exhibit similar behaviors....they didn't give the same excuses as your pastor did but there were excuses given nevetheless. Since your hubby is the associate pastor, do you think you will look for a new church home?

What I was referring to female Pastors is the "you did something to me a couple of months ago" or "I tried to hug you once "we don't forget. I don't see the same thing in male Pastor's. I have started praying to see what God wants me to do. My husband was sent there by God. This is only her 3rd year in Pastoring and my husband is the founding Pastor of the church and the people just love him. He isn't trying to take her place so if someone comes to him with a problem, he tells them to go to the Pastor. I don't know if she's bothered by the way people respond to him or not. She needed help and guidance in how to Pastor, and her prayer was answered by God sending my hubby there. We need to be careful what we pray for. I don't want to attend another church without my husband (hence my problem) and I know until God tells my hubby otherwise he'll stay there.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
What I was referring to female Pastors is the "you did something to me a couple of months ago" or "I tried to hug you once "we don't forget.

I don't see the same thing in male Pastor's. I have started praying to see what God wants me to do. My husband was sent there by God. This is only her 3rd year in Pastoring and my husband is the founding Pastor of the church and the people just love him. He isn't trying to take her place so if someone comes to him with a problem, he tells them to go to the Pastor.

I don't know if she's bothered by the way people respond to him or not. She needed help and guidance in how to Pastor, and her prayer was answered by God sending my hubby there. We need to be careful what we pray for. I don't want to attend another church without my husband (hence my problem) and I know until God tells my hubby otherwise he'll stay there.
I can see how this has hurt you and I'm sorry that it happened. It does seem out of sorts, that she would not have given you a personal call just to check on you.

Please bear this in mind. Please allow God to unveil where the enemy is in this. You must. Otherwise, your feelings of hurt will be feelings of bitterness and it will then trickle down into your marriage communications.

If your husband is devoted to this Ministry, you are going to expect a 'battle' should you decide to leave.

I emplore you, Coffee, Do Not Leave This Church in the hurt you are feeling and Do Not Leave with your husband still there.

Give the devil No Place in this. Just don't. I'll say it again, Just Don't.

It is imperative to keep harmony here. Do not allow your physical pain to spill into your emotional pain any further.

Now if God is leading your husband to leave this Church, then blessed be the name of the Lord, leave and and be blessed. But do not leave without him; and do not even ask him to leave. A lot more depends upon you and how far 'you' allow this to go.

Allow God to unveil the hidden agenda of the enemy and then slam the door in his face and move on with God... WITH your husband. Don't even think otherwise. If hubby is saying let's move on, go for it. Otherwise make amends and stay there until God leads your husband to leave.

I'll be upfront, women will never get along, simply because of our geneics, our hormones which send our emotions into tail spins.

Men can disagree, punch each other out, call each other the N word, and then minutes later, it's over and forgotten a lot faster than women and their disagreements. Men are buds, women are potato spuds that keep things growing. As women we hold on to things a lot longer and stronger emotionally, no matter whose right or wrong.

See I could sit here and type up a lot of love patting you on the back, but at the same time, the enemy is working a number in other areas of your life where your focus is being distracted from with this issue of not hearing from your Pastor.

Obviously, there are some unresolved issues with the two of you that satan is devising to set you both up to try and destroy you with it. She said you bit her head off as if it just occurred. And although it was 3 months ago, it's still just that 'fresh' in her spirit. So the real issue is not her failing to contact you during your 6 weeks of absence, but it's more about an unresolved conflict which is still a wall between you. You bit her head off for a reason. The two of you simply do not 'agree' with each other and it's growing into a bigger issue.

What's next? It seems like she's sending you a message by not sending you a message while you were out sick. She's has a grudge and now you do too.

Let God fix this, quick. It's too close to your marriage and I can guarantee you that men do not like getting into the middle of women's issues of disagreements. They just don't. satan is perched and ready to pounce on this like a cat waiting by a bird cage for the door to fly open so that he can get it and come out with a mouth full of feathers.

Give satan no place. Fix it!

You're a Sweetheart whom I'm praying God's best for.

This issue ... Just my observation... :Rose:

ms.mimi

I commend you for stepping forth and letting your Pastor know how you are feeling. The first scripture that came to me while reading this was Luke 17:3. So watch yourselves.
"If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him.

So many times as christian we are afraid of hurting someones feelings or rocking the boat. And instead of telling them how their actions affected us, we cut ourselves off from them (harden our hearts against them). We treat them differently and all the while, holding their sin against them.
I feel this is what your pastor has done as well. She is talking about one of your actions over 3 months ago and then saying well this is why I'm treating you like this. She should have done 3 months ago as you have done now, tell you how you made her feel instead of holding on.
Reading your posts, both of you are writing things that shouldn't be written, being hurt and reacting to hurts. It sounds to me you both need to seek the Lord in this and be reconciled.
I'll be praying for both of my sisters.
Be encouraged!

For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
—Matthew 6:14-15
Then Peter came up and said to him, “Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?” Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven.

—Matthew 18:21-22

15As has just been said: "Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as you did in the rebellion."
Hebrews 3:15

12Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. 13Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
—Colossians 3:12-13

Coffee

Shimmie, thank you for your response. I'm not going to give satan a chance to come into my marriage. I would never ask my husband to be disobedient to what God has told him, and I have told my husband that. As I said, I have started praying to see what God's will is and if it's for me/us to stay, well I'll stay. As I said in my post, I don't want to go to another church without my husband and I have no plans of leaving unless that's what God tells me to do. I'm not so much hurt as I was disappointed, I'm not angry with her, but I do feel sorry for her and will pray for her.

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie, thank you for your response. I'm not going to give satan a chance to come into my marriage. I would never ask my husband to be disobedient to what God has told him, and I have told my husband that.

As I said, I have started praying to see what God's will is and if it's for me/us to stay, well I'll stay. As I said in my post, I don't want to go to another church without my husband and I have no plans of leaving unless that's what God tells me to do. I'm not so much hurt as I was disappointed,

I'm not angry with her, but I do feel sorry for her and will pray for her.

I'm on your side... :bighug:

I don't like anyone messin' with my Coffee. :coffee: :lol:

plainj

Thank you coffee for this post. I recently went through/am going through something similar where no one in my church seemed concerned about a trial that I am currently going through. No calls, visits, cards from anyone until much later in my trial. I felt like I didn't need it then. I needed it when I was going through the worst of it. Anyway I am very offended. My hurt and disappointment turned into anger which turned into bitterness. God led me to a women's study at another church that was doing a class on John Bevere's book, The Bait of Satan, which I am currently taking. I highly recommend this book to you. Please read it.
Everything in this book is me and God is speaking loud and clear. I just have to put it all into practice now (that's the hard part). It talks about everything Shimmie stated and more. Yes, don't leave your church offended. That is not of God (he explains more in the book). I commend you for praying about it.
Also make sure you examine your feelings for the truth. I was saying the same things you stated: "I'm not mad", "I don't need an apology I just want you to be aware of what's going on", "I'm not hurt but more disappointed". I realized all this was a lie because I can't stop talking about the offense and whenever the topic comes up (between me and dh) those feelings of hurt and bitterness come up too. I also have a separate issue of offense with my pastor's wife which doesn't make things any easier but I am going to work through all of this with God's help. I see now that only God can work this thing out of me.
Please check out that book. It's a tremendous help to me. We will all go through offense at church and so it's a good read for anyone really. God bless you and I pray that God sees you through this and brings you to a quick recovery in your health. God is able.

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you coffee for this post. I recently went through/am going through something similar where no one in my church seemed concerned about a trial that I am currently going through. No calls, visits, cards from anyone until much later in my trial. I felt like I didn't need it then. I needed it when I was going through the worst of it.

Anyway I am very offended. My hurt and disappointment turned into anger which turned into bitterness. God led me to a women's study at another church that was doing a class on John Bevere's book, The Bait of Satan, which I am currently taking. I highly recommend this book to you. Please read it.

Everything in this book is me and God is speaking loud and clear. I just have to put it all into practice now (that's the hard part). It talks about everything Shimmie stated and more. Yes, don't leave your church offended. That is not of God (he explains more in the book). I commend you for praying about it.

Also make sure you examine your feelings for the truth. I was saying the same things you stated: "I'm not mad", "I don't need an apology I just want you to be aware of what's going on", "I'm not hurt but more disappointed". I realized all this was a lie because I can't stop talking about the offense and whenever the topic comes up (between me and dh) those feelings of hurt and bitterness come up too. I also have a separate issue of offense with my pastor's wife which doesn't make things any easier but I am going to work through all of this with God's help. I see now that only God can work this thing out of me.

Please check out that book. It's a tremendous help to me. We will all go through offense at church and so it's a good read for anyone really. God bless you and I pray that God sees you through this and brings you to a quick recovery in your health. God is able.
I've been there too Precious J (you're no where near plain :Rose:).

I've had similar experiences even on my job, where my leaving was my way of getting 'even', which never made sense if I wasn't working and having an income. :nono:

I've even felt like leaving this forum, but then that would have made far too many folks happy, so I stayed to make them miserable. :rolleyes: I'm being real. A lot of us 'leave' places due to offense. And we use our offense as our defense; and spill in the Random thoughts column; hoping the offender gets the message. :lol:

And it's all the enemy wants; to use offense to get us off track and off focus. I thank you for your post, because it's blessing me, tremendously.

Precious J, your post is a light and a healer; thanks so much for the book. I'm going to get it and read it myself. Because as surely as I'm writing this post, another offense is lurking :hide: seeking it's next victim among all of us. It's one of satan's biggest weapons in the Body of Christ in his efforets to divide us. For a house divided cannot stand.

Coffee, this is a good experience for discussion and healing; because it's bringing the enemy to light and God is giving us the weapons to use against him.

Last edited:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Well said...most times than not, the 'enemy' has nothing to do with our mindsets or how we choose to behave or treat one another. Nothing but Word ....humbling.

I commend you for stepping forth and letting your Pastor know how you are feeling. The first scripture that came to me while reading this was Luke 17:3. So watch yourselves.
"If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him.

So many times as christian we are afraid of hurting someones feelings or rocking the boat. And instead of telling them how their actions affected us, we cut ourselves off from them (harden our hearts against them). We treat them differently and all the while, holding their sin against them.
I feel this is what your pastor has done as well. She is talking about one of your actions over 3 months ago and then saying well this is why I'm treating you like this. She should have done 3 months ago as you have done now, tell you how you made her feel instead of holding on.
Reading your posts, both of you are writing things that shouldn't be written, being hurt and reacting to hurts. It sounds to me you both need to seek the Lord in this and be reconciled.
I'll be praying for both of my sisters.
Be encouraged!

For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
—Matthew 6:14-15
Then Peter came up and said to him, “Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?” Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven.

—Matthew 18:21-22

15As has just been said: "Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as you did in the rebellion."
Hebrews 3:15

12Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. 13Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
—Colossians 3:12-13

discobiscuits

my prayers to your continued health and healing and i feel sorry for you that this happened to you.

allow me to first say that as it relates to one's personal feelings, you are correct and you are entitled to your feelings.

however, imo you taught your pastor how to treat you and your pastor basically learned how to treat you from how you presented yourself and treated her in the past. she learned that you are combative ("biting her head off" when she attempted to help or minister to you) and you did not want intimate fellowship (hugging - i don't hug in church either not even my pastor but i will hug his wife). these attitudes were reinforced when you communicated a preference for e-mail over a call because you were not feeling well enough to talk. and you presented a haughtiness by refusing another minister other than your pastor to administer the duties of the clergy.

pastors are very busy in any size church. i would not feel a personal affront if my pastor did not see me personally or sign a card but i do understand how you feel about that and you are 100% in no way wrong for feeling that way.

i am the one dissenting opinion in this thread but i fully agree with your pastor and her perception of you based on your consistent, past treatment of her as evidenced by
I would have done all of the things you accused me of not doing, if I would have felt in my spirit you really wanted to see me at your home.
Based on your OP i would feel the same were i her.

i know that people have and will say that she should be the bigger person or that she is wrong and should have been there for you because the pastor should overlook parishioners' bad attitudes toward them. however, she is not god and she is human. she has to use her best judgment for each situation and in your case her spirit (which i have to assume is led by the HOLY SPIRIT) led her to leave you alone.

you can find another church but if you bring the same attitude you have now there, the results will be the same.

perhaps you may wish to examine yourself and let the Lord examine you and the state of your heart and then you and your pastor can pray together for the healing and restoration of the pastor-parishioner relationship.
Psa 26:2, 1Cr 11:28, 2Cr 13:5

you should forgive her regardless of how you feel. you will not be able to hear from the Lord through her if you are still holding unforgiveness in your heart toward her for your perceptions of her & her behavior.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Coffee, I pray that you and your pastor can come to terms ... because that's not healthy for your small church and its spiritual well-being.
If I offend you in any way with my post, I apologize in advance.

I don't know if the email from your pastor is its full content here, but if that's all she wrote, that's unfortunate. She should have cared, in spite of what happened in the past. God tells us to be a doer of the Word and not a Hearer only. You did the right thing by approaching her about her behavior, because, quite frankly it was poor. Calling her out for her behavior and condemning her as a person are two different things. :yep:

Philippians 3:13 says: Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead,

At the same time, Romans 8:1 charges us that "There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus."

Perhaps you are just the person who will help your pastor with some issues she's working on. Perhaps God is using you to accomplish this, to teach her how to treat you, and possibly other members of the church.

This isn't one of those situations where binding demons/spirits and casting out devils, etc. or even laying blame on Satan is effective. It's something that must be handled in fervent prayer to God, and talking to each other in the natural. Faith at work.

God's will for us is simple:
“‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declared the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future’” (Jeremiah 29:11).

Maybe invite her over.... for coffee? Hug her when you see her at service? Crack at her jokes.. I dunno. Just a thought. :drunk:

God bless

I have been out of church for the past 6 weeks due to health problems; yesterday was my 1st time back. During the 6 weeks, I didn't receive a call, visit or email from my Pastor. I did receive a card, but someone else signed her name. I was disappointed to say the least when I got home from church yesterday, so I emailed her the following:

I just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am/was not hearing from you at all while I was ill. Receiving a card that had your name signed by someone else is not hearing from you, as the Pastor. I have been out of church for at least 6 weeks and didn’t receive a call, visit or email from you inquiring how I was doing or if I needed anything. I didn’t receive an offer from you asking if I wanted communion. I didn’t even received any acknowledgement that I had been missed or it was glad to have me back from you today. I will be doing some much needed praying to see if ------- is where God wants me to be, if it was left up to me, I would leave. What is the advantage of having a church family, if the Pastor doesn’t seem to care or communicate with those that are ill.

I received the following back from her:

Sis. ......., When I tried to talk to you at church, you bit my head off with comments about how your suffering had a purpose, which I do not doubt. On another Sunday, I tried to give you a hug, and you refused. Sis Bonner said she called and you told her email may be better as you hadn't felt like talking on the phone. Honestly I felt Rev. ....... would have given you Holy Communion, as he is fully ordained.

I ask Rev. ...... every week how you are doing, and also ask the ladies at the Wed.Noon Bible Study. I would have done all of the things you accused me of not doing, if I would have felt in my spirit you really wanted to see me at your home. I agree that one has to go where they feel comfortable and contented. Thanks for sharing your concerns.

When she said "I bit her head off" it was over 3 months ago, and I honestly don't remember her trying to hug me. I am in chronic pain the majority of the time, and yes I get tired of people telling me God will heal me. I know God can and does heal, but I also know that God will sometimes use people in order to show others, how that person got through things. Her response is one of the reasons why I prefer male Pastors. Female Pastors are female first and Pastors second and that female "gene' we have overrides being a Pastor most of the time.

Anyway I would like you hear your thoughts on this. The opinions started are mine and only mine :yep:.

Coffee

my prayers to your continued health and healing and i feel sorry for you that this happened to you.

allow me to first say that as it relates to one's personal feelings, you are correct and you are entitled to your feelings.

however, imo you taught your pastor how to treat you and your pastor basically learned how to treat you from how you presented yourself and treated her in the past. she learned that you are combative ("biting her head off" when she attempted to help or minister to you) and you did not want intimate fellowship (hugging - i don't hug in church either not even my pastor but i will hug his wife). these attitudes were reinforced when you communicated a preference for e-mail over a call because you were not feeling well enough to talk. and you presented a haughtiness by refusing another minister other than your pastor to administer the duties of the clergy.

pastors are very busy in any size church. i would not feel a personal affront if my pastor did not see me personally or sign a card but i do understand how you feel about that and you are 100% in no way wrong for feeling that way.

i am the one dissenting opinion in this thread but i fully agree with your pastor and her perception of you based on your consistent, past treatment of her as evidenced by
Based on your OP i would feel the same were i her.

i know that people have and will say that she should be the bigger person or that she is wrong and should have been there for you because the pastor should overlook parishioners' bad attitudes toward them. however, she is not god and she is human. she has to use her best judgment for each situation and in your case her spirit (which i have to assume is led by the HOLY SPIRIT) led her to leave you alone.

you can find another church but if you bring the same attitude you have now there, the results will be the same.

perhaps you may wish to examine yourself and let the Lord examine you and the state of your heart and then you and your pastor can pray together for the healing and restoration of the pastor-parishioner relationship.
Psa 26:2, 1Cr 11:28, 2Cr 13:5

you should forgive her regardless of how you feel. you will not be able to hear from the Lord through her if you are still holding unforgiveness in your heart toward her for your perceptions of her & her behavior.
Hi, as I said in my first post, I have chronic pain and I'm not always in a cheerful, happy mood. She said I bit her head off, and she's entitled to her opinion. I'm simply disagreed with what she said to me. I also stated that I don't remember her trying to hug me and I withdrew from it. I'm happy you stated your opinion and since you don't personally know me or her, it's difficult to say one or the other is wrong. I'm probably the most affectionate person around. As I stated earlier, I'm not angry with her, I feel sorry for her and will pray for her. I forgave her, but that does not mean I want her to be able to do the same thing again. I know all about forgiveness and how it affects the person who refuses to forgive. Only God truly knows my heart.
Blessings to you my Sister:yep:.

Coffee

Coffee, I pray that you and your pastor can come to terms ... because that's not healthy for your small church and its spiritual well-being.
If I offend you in any way with my post, I apologize in advance.

I don't know if the email from your pastor is its full content here, but if that's all she wrote, that's unfortunate. She should have cared, in spite of what happened in the past. God tells us to be a doer of the Word and not a Hearer only. You did the right thing by approaching her about her behavior, because, quite frankly it was poor. Calling her out for her behavior and condemning her as a person are two different things. :yep:

Philippians 3:13 says: Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead,

At the same time, Romans 8:1 charges us that "There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus."

Perhaps you are just the person who will help your pastor with some issues she's working on. Perhaps God is using you to accomplish this, to teach her how to treat you, and possibly other members of the church.

This isn't one of those situations where binding demons/spirits and casting out devils, etc. or even laying blame on Satan is effective. It's something that must be handled in fervent prayer to God, and talking to each other in the natural. Faith at work.

God's will for us is simple:
“‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declared the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future’” (Jeremiah 29:11).

Maybe invite her over.... for coffee? Hug her when you see her at service? Crack at her jokes.. I dunno. Just a thought. :drunk:

God bless

That was and is my Pastor's email in it's entirety, I would have no reason to delete anything.

Blessings to you,