Emu Oil Vendors

P

patient1

I'm thinking of purchasing a large container of emu oil since it seems to have total body benefits.

I have had emu oil as a base for the hair blend sold by fnwl and it was GREAT!! However, I think it would be more economical for me to buy it and blend it on my own and have emu to use on the body as well.

The best price i found was 100 plus 12.99 for shipping in order to get a gallon of emu oil from ddmwholesale. I'm tempted. I could get 32 oz from various vendors but the price would range from 80 on up to 100 or more. So why not go for the gallon, right? Well, I don't know anything about ddm. It seems like they are the company that started the emu rage with the bluestuff pain reliever. One good sign.

Does anyone have experience with ddmwholesale? Any recommendations for other vendors?

p1

Arcadian

I usually buy mine from LB Processors. They're on the more expensive side, but the qualikty has always been very good. I don't use emu on my hair though, just on my face.

-A

P

patient1

Ayoung1981:

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Product junkies and home mixers beware!!

Their prices are even better than fromnaturewithlove. I just ordered too much stuff. Will let you know how their company is.

p1

ayoung

patient1 said:
Ayoung1981:

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Product junkies and home mixers beware!!

Their prices are even better than fromnaturewithlove. I just ordered too much stuff. Will let you know how their company is.

p1

:lol: :lol: I know! They have soooo many great products! I hope you like them!