Encouragement Thread...

loolalooh

Encouragement for strength:

Isaiah 41:10 fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

TraciChanel

Since early this morning, I've been humming this tune all day:

After This - J.J. Hairston & Youthful Praise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPkzxuxsk3o&feature=youtube_gdata_player

There will be glory after this! There will be victory after this!

God will turn it around, He will bring you out

There WILL be glory after this!

Chorus2

There will be glory after this! There will be victory after this!

God will move for you, give him the praise He’s due!

There WILL be glory after this!

Verse 1:

God will move in your situation

He will heal when the doctor’s give you up

He provides in the midst of recession

Have faith in Him, He’ll come through

Chorus

Verse 2

God specializes in things impossible

He loves to move when all hope is lost

Just so He can show himself strong in your behalf

Don’t give up, He’ll come through for you

Chorus

There WILL be a praise after this!; There WILL be joy after this!

There’ll be a testimony after this; There’ll be glory after this!

God bless...

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:

PinkPebbles

18 “Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.

19 See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness
and streams in the wasteland.

20 The wild animals honor me,
the jackals and the owls,
because I provide water in the wilderness
and streams in the wasteland,
to give drink to my people, my chosen,

21 the people I formed for myself
that they may proclaim my praise.

Isaiah 43:18-21 NLT

God is good all the time and worthy to be priase...

loolalooh

Scriptures for Comfort:

Psalm 55:22 Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.

Matthew 11:28-29 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

loolalooh

Deuteronomy 31:8 It is the LORD who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”

Psalm 55:22 Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.

PinkPebbles

Do not allow fear to hinder your blessings. What God has for you it is for you! He will empower you and cover you with His favor shield.

Joshua 1:9-11
9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
10 So Joshua ordered the officers of the people: 11 “Go through the camp and tell the people, ‘Get your provisions ready. Three days from now you will cross the Jordan here to go in and take possession of the land the LORD your God is giving you for your own.’”

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
~Whisper Jesus~

Today I got a burden,
And I felt that I should pray,
For God's Spirit seemed to tell me,
That you were having a bad day.

I don't know just what that problem is,
But I sure do know the cure,
And if you'll only let Him,
God will keep you safe and secure.

In life there's always problems,
Cropping up to spoil our day,
But my friend, you know the answer,
All you have to do, is "PRAY".

If you still feel you're defeated,
And you want to run and hide,
Just reach out, and I'll be there,
Standing right there by your side.

So remember-- WHISPER JESUS,
For He's just a prayer away,
He's so close that you can touch Him,
All you have to do, is "pray".

Between the Years

Our Lord and our God. We joy in Thee. Without Thy Help we could not face unafraid the year before us.

I stand between the years. The Light of My Presence is flung across the year to come - the radiance of the Sun of Righteousness. Backward, over the past year, is My Shadow thrown, hiding trouble and sorry and disappointment.

Dwell not on the past - only on the present. Only use the past as the trees use My Sunlight to absorb it, to make from it in after days the warming fire-rays. So store only the blessings from Me, the Light of the World. Encourage yourselves by the thought of these.

Bury every fear of the future, of poverty for those dear to you, of suffering, of loss. Bury all thought of unkindness and bitterness, all your dislikes, your resentments, your sense of failure, your disappointment in others and in yourselves, your gloom, your despondency, and let us leave them all, buried, and go forward to a new and risen life.

Remember that you must not see as the world sees. I hold the year in My Hands - in trust for you. But I shall guide you one day at a time.

Leave the rest with Me. You must not anticipate the gift by fears or thoughts of the days ahead. And for each day I shall supply the wisdom and the strength.

loolalooh

JEREMIAH 29

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back from captivity.

loolalooh

1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18 So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.

loolalooh

Last edited:

loolalooh

Don't let go until He blesses your soul. Jacob wrestled with God until he received his blessing (GENESIS 32).

26 Then the man said, “Let me go, for it is daybreak.”
But Jacob replied, “I will not let you go unless you bless me.”

27 The man asked him, “What is your name?”

“Jacob,” he answered.

28 Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel,[f] because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome.”

BostonMaria

Psalm 46:10

I was going thru a really rough period in my life back in 2006 and I remember walking in to church one Sunday and saying to God "Father, I need to hear from you. Please have the pastor talk directly to me."

So I sat down and the pastor started to talk. This pastor was a Jewish man from a FL church that came to visit our church for the week. As he was talking he suddenly stopped... looked like he was in a state of trance... walked directly to me (I was sitting in the back), shook his finger at me and said "God has a message for you. He said "Be still and know that I am God" Then the pastor turned around, walked up to the pulpit, and continued talking as if nothing had happened. I was in disbelief but at the same time so happy that God actually spoke to me thru this man.

After that I was able to use that Psalm to get through that rough period in my life. Within 3 months I got my breakthrough and I gave God all the glory.

loolalooh

I was going thru a really rough period in my life back in 2006 and I remember walking in to church one Sunday and saying to God "Father, I need to hear from you. Please have the pastor talk directly to me."

So I sat down and the pastor started to talk. This pastor was a Jewish man from a FL church that came to visit our church for the week. As he was talking he suddenly stopped... looked like he was in a state of trance... walked directly to me (I was sitting in the back), shook his finger at me and said "God has a message for you. He said "Be still and know that I am God" Then the pastor turned around, walked up to the pulpit, and continued talking as if nothing had happened. I was in disbelief but at the same time so happy that God actually spoke to me thru this man.

After that I was able to use that Psalm to get through that rough period in my life. Within 3 months I got my breakthrough and I gave God all the glory.

:grin::grin::grin:

SweetSimplicity

Psalm 33:20-21
Our soul waits for the Lord;
He is our help and our shield.
For our heart shall rejoice in Him,
Because we have trusted in His holy name.

loolalooh

Donnie McClurkin, I'll Trust You: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcEX4aP8Sk

I know that faith is easy when everything is going well
But can you still believe in Me when your life's a living hell?

And when all the things around you seem to quickly fade away
There's just one thing I really want to know

Will you let go? (I'll trust you, Lord)
Will you stand on My word? (I'll trust you, Lord)
Against all odds will you believe what I have said? (I'll trust You, Lord) ...

loolalooh

ECCLESIASTES 3:

1 To everything there is a season,
A time for every purpose under heaven:
2 A time to plant,
And a time to pluck what is planted;
A time to break down,
And a time to build up;

A time to mourn,
And a time to dance;
5 A time to cast away stones,
And a time to gather stones;

6 A time to gain,
And a time to lose;
A time to keep,
And a time to throw away;

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

Iwanthealthyhair67

"When the Enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of God will raise a standard against him!" (Isaiah 59:19)

Sometimes living for the Lord is a real battle and a real fight. But the Devil can't lay a claw or a fang on you, he can't inundate you or drown you with his lies if you resist him with the Word of God! The Bible is God's standard, like a banner or flag that we can wave in front of the Devil's sharp pointed nose, and he will flee!--He can't take the Word! (Jam.4:7)

When the Devil tempts you, what's the first thing to do?--Ask the Lord for a Scriptural answer! That's what Jesus did! When the Devil tempted Him and lied to Him, He just quoted the Scriptures! Of course, the Devil also tried quoting Scripture to Jesus, but he twisted them and took them out of context. So the Lord just fired Scriptures back at him the way they should have been applied, "It is written!" (Lk.4:1-13)--And the Devil fled! He can't resist the Word!

The best way to stop an attack is to counter-attack! The best defense is an offense! Wage a militant warfare against the Enemy! Baptise yourself constantly in prayer, soak yourself in the Word, memorise and quote God's Promises!--Even to the Devil, as well as to yourself! You can put the Enemy out of action with the Word!--Bury him in a flood of the Truth!

deeptruths.com