Enso Naturals Product Rave w/ PICS

jillian93

Hey all! I'm a long time lurker & new poster to the board, I saw someone mention Enso Naturals and thought I'd share my experience that I posted over on NaturallyCurly. These pics are of a 2nd twist out using their Sweet Honey Hibiscus Leave In Conditioner and Marshmallow Root Twisting Pudding.

Sweet Honey Hibiscus Leave in Conditioner
So first impression this stuff has a sweet smell and it's pretty creamy so it's perfect for those 4's like me. This will replace my beloved honey hemp condish because it'sis cheaper and I only need a little. I used the leave in after washing my hair with giovanni triple treat and my comb glided through my thick kinky hair like butter. I was like OK!!! I can tell it is gonna help cut the time I spend detangling in half so that's a plus. I also like how even the next day my hair was hella shiny and soft....even now as I type this my "kitchen" feels smooth and silky...

Marshmallow Root Twisting Pudding
It has some type of fruity scent and the consistency reminds me of Miss Jessies CP. I honestly didn't have much hope for it because MJCP did nothing for my hair. Let me tell yall!!!!!!!!!!! This right here is a keeper....first day my hair looked like I had a rod set there was so much definition...the cherry on top is that I had no flaking or crunch. My hair has definition for days and is soft. I'm not sure if it was because of the combo of the leave-in under the pudding...or what. But it is a definite repurchase.

Has anyone tried their Aloe & Marshmallow Hair Milk?

Eisani

pretty! My samples just came in the mail today, I can't wait to get home and try them. I ordered all of the samples: honey hibiscus leave in, the twist pudding, aloe marshmallow leave in, cacao curl dc, milk & honey hydrating butter and the olive & honey hair butter. I'll be reviewing today or tomorrow after I use them. I kind of have high hopes for the products, the ingredients are awesome.

faithVA

That's absolutely beautiful. Did someone say samples? Have to check this out.

Thanks for the review OP.

Eisani

faithVA :yep: samples are only $5- $5.50 and usps shipping was around $8. They also offer free shipping over $50. The prices are very reasonable imo. Shipping didnt take long either, I ordered on Friday.

jillian93

I can't wait for your review either Eisani. Shipping did come fast, I wasn't expecting to get it so soon! And I loved how reasonable the prices were too on top of reasonable shipping.

CrueltyFree

I just got this to try :yep: This line looks promising
~Cacao Curl Recovery Deep Conditioning Treatment
~Marshmallow Root Twisting Pudding
~Sweet Honey Hibiscus Leave In Conditioner
~Milk & Honey Hydrating Buttercream
~Aloe & Marshmallow Moisturizing Hair Milk

outspokenwallflower

Your hair looks fabulous! I ordered from them a while back and bought the marshmallow serum and aloe marshmallow milk...

I personally didn't like the marshmallow milk because I felt it was too thick for my hair. However, I'm relaxed, so maybe that has a lot to do with it. Also, I wouldnt say it was a 'milky' texture, it was more of a thick cream texture. I gave it to my older sis, who is newly natural and I'm sure she'll love it. I originally wanted it for moisture and the ingredients looks great.
The marshmallow serum is pretty good...I didn't try a lot of it, because it's a bit on the thicker side, but my hair came out nicely.

Toy

Purchased a couple of samples to give this line a try,Hope my hair likes them.

Olive & Honey Hydrating Hair Butter
Milk & Honey Hydrating Buttercream
Aloe & Marshmallow Moisturizing Hair Milk

jillian93

I can't wait to order the Hair Milk, it sounds yummy! outspokenwallflower I can see how they may have been too heavy for your hair, I never liked heavy products when I was relaxed so I can't use any of the products I used relaxed now that I'm natural, aside from a few deep conditioners.

myhair84

got a couple of these products in my cart; i think i might give a couple samples a try. i'm looking for a deep condish