Entwine products

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
Anyone tried them? Reviews?

I searched and saw posts here and there but why not a whole thread.

I am thinking of using the line exclusively, when i get more hair of course lol.

Sent from my phone-typos to be expected :)

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
Oh i haven't lol.
I was hoping that somebody had, they look pretty good.

I'm on my phone but if you search msdanti on youtube she just did a twistout vid using them and it came out very pretty!

sbfairy

I love Entwine products!! I bought the kit that you can buy that has trial sizes of the butter cream hydrator, creme jelly styler, argan oil, and moulding mud. I have repurchased the butter cream hydrator and argan oil. The creme jelly styler and moulding mud go a long way and I still have some left. I like to use these products when I do braidouts. The butter cream makes my hair as soft as my coarse hair can be, while the creme jelly styler gives a really good hold. I can get second day hair without re-braiding. If you are interested in trying these products I think the trial sizes would be a good idea. It bought mine from Amazon for $30 plus shipping. HTH

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
sbfairy said:
I love Entwine products!! I bought the kit that you can buy that has trial sizes of the butter cream hydrator, creme jelly styler, argan oil, and moulding mud. I have repurchased the butter cream hydrator and argan oil. The creme jelly styler and moulding mud go a long way and I still have some left. I like to use these products when I do braidouts. The butter cream makes my hair as soft as my coarse hair can be, while the creme jelly styler gives a really good hold. I can get second day hair without re-braiding. If you are interested in trying these products I think the trial sizes would be a good idea. It bought mine from Amazon for $30 plus shipping. HTH

Sounds great! Thanks for your review sbfairy. What is your hair type btw?

gennatay

I really like their On the Edge holding product. I dont like gels and this holds my hair down great.

Z-kitty

Rocky91 I hated them all. Thevbutter smells like a relaxer and every single product caused major scalp itching. Last time I used them I got up out of my bed to wash my hair because I couldn't take it. If you want to sample PM me because they are headed to the trash tomorrow.

Smiley79

Their product line looks real interesting...especially the Creme Jelly Styler....on my list of items to try.

KinkyGenius

Their product line looks real interesting...especially the Creme Jelly Styler....on my list of items to try.

Smiley79 -
I'm selling the Entwine Creme Jelle Styler 8 oz (90% left) in the Hair Exchange forum, if you want to try it out before committing to purchasing it full price directly from the vendor.

Pompous Blue

The consistency of the Creme Jelle Styler has changed.

I ordered it in 2012 and the consistency of the one I received in Sept 2013 is totally different. The 2012 version was more liquid and the 2013's version is like a whipped butter. Also, the 2013's version does not perform the same on my 4CZ natural hair. Used to love the defined twist/braid outs I got with this product. Not anymore!

I also tried their Exotique Butter Creme Hydrator -- was not moisturizing enough. Used it under the Creme Jelle Styler and my twist out was fuzzy and frizzy less than an hour after removing my twists. Almost all the definition evaporated!!

Two thumbs down!!!