Espiritu de Canela aka Cinnamon Oil

PrincessLinzz

Newbie Here

I've been going to my dominican beautician since I was 13 years old and I am now 28, she really takes care of my hair, especially since she is the only person I know that can get my naturally wavy hair BONE STRAIGHT with just the blow dryer.

Anyway, seems like around this time of year I get a very tiny bald spot in the back of my head, near the nape section. She makes me put on the espiritu de canela which is different from the cinnamon oil because it isn't exactly an oil but a very strong liquid that kinda stings. My spot usually grows in within weeks.

This year I have noticed a weird thinningish section on the front side of my head and I started applying it there, but not seeing results as fast as when this spot was located in the back of my head. I'm wondering if I should use something else.

I wanted to know has anyone used cinnamon oil or espiritu de canela and what were your effects if any?

Thanks!

outspokenwallflower

My ex's mother who has gorgeous long hair and is Dominican uses it...I have semi-balding areas by my edges and she put a little on that spot. My ex also had two bald spots on his head from a barbershop incident and his hair grew in quickly. She recently went to DR and brought me a jug back, so when I get it and use it, I'll def. be able to give a better review on how well it works, etc.

PrincessLinzz

My ex's mother who has gorgeous long hair and is Dominican uses it...I have semi-balding areas by my edges and she put a little on that spot. My ex also had two bald spots on his head from a barbershop incident and his hair grew in quickly. She recently went to DR and brought me a jug back, so when I get it and use it, I'll def. be able to give a better review on how well it works, etc.

Please do! Thanks so much!