Essential Oil Mixes and Hair growth ( proven)

Has anyone used the rosemary thyme, cedarwood, lavendar etc mix that was allegedley proven to regrow hair in Scottland ( people with some sort of autoimmune disorder),, its supposed to be used every nite on bald spots. Now i dont have bald spots but I do want faster growth and i think i may have some slightly thin areas right above my ear from wearing too tight extensions:mad:, i've only been able to use this once or twice a week,, has anyone tried this b4?

zora

Ravenhairbellydancer said:
Has anyone used the rosemary thyme, cedarwood, lavendar etc mix that was allegedley proven to regrow hair in Scottland ( people with some sort of autoimmune disorder),, its supposed to be used every nite on bald spots. Now i dont have bald spots but I do want faster growth and i think i may have some slightly thin areas right above my ear from wearing too tight extensions:mad:, i've only been able to use this once or twice a week,, has anyone tried this b4?
The autoimmune condition is probably thyroid disease. But not I haven't used it although I do hav all of the oils sitting in my bathroom cabinet.

What are the proportions they use and which carrier oil is used?

vickid

I've used it and I know that Nonie has used it also. This really did work for me! I add emu oil and cinnamon to the mixture. This weekend, I purchased some powdered sulfer and added it. I don't think you will go wrong with this mixture!

growingbrown

I want to know what to do with the essential oil like peppermint, rosemary, thyme and cedarwood. I just purchased mine I have a clue how to use them :look: .

I am becomming a product junky:eek: