E'TAE products review

Ummnuh05

Hey everyone,
I just ordered the whole line basically of E'TAE products and I wanted to know what results have you guys gotten from them and do they products really help with repairing hair, growth and manageability? ?
TIA.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Never heard of that line. Where's a link to their site? What made you order the whole line, if you didn't have previous reviews?

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I didnt know they were still around. I made a homemade version of their caramel treatment during one of my stretches. It really made my hair soft. I dont know much about their other products, but please do a review when you use them.

Ummnuh05

Never heard of that line. Where's a link to their site? What made you order the whole line, if you didn't have previous reviews?

Actually I follow her on IG and I know people that use them but I wanted to know if anyone on here used them
Www.etaeproducts.com
The pics and videos on IG are amazing and I seen a lot of reviews on IG but again I wanted to see if the women got any progress on LHCF

Ummnuh05

I didnt know they were still around. I made a homemade version of their caramel treatment during one of my stretches. It really made my hair soft. I dont know much about their other products, but please do a review when you use them.

I will definitely share

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Op, I just browsed the site. Good luck with the line! I don't like that they don't list the ingredients for each product. There's only a list of the 20 ingredients they use collectively in the line :nono:

Ummnuh05

I have seen many videos on IG as well as pics and live testimonials and her daughters hair are healthy and one of them are TBL and she herself is BSL so I will see how my hair adjust and judge from there.

lovechemise

Nurse Ratchet: saving lives & growing hair
I also follow Etae on Instagram. I want to try these products so much but I'm nervous. Old YouTube reviews on the products aren't good. But her Instagram reviews and pics/videos are good. So idk. I may but it this month

Ummnuh05

I also follow Etae on Instagram. I want to try these products so much but I'm nervous. Old YouTube reviews on the products aren't good. But her Instagram reviews and pics/videos are good. So idk. I may but it this month

Well I just say you never know until you try it yourself or better yet pray on it.

JaneBond007

Actually I follow her on IG and I know people that use them but I wanted to know if anyone on here used them
Www.etaeproducts.com
The pics and videos on IG are amazing and I seen a lot of reviews on IG but again I wanted to see if the women got any progress on LHCF

You'll have to do a better search because I know there were people using them here and they seemed to love them. Some people went to her salon for treatment as well. At one time, there were quite a few ladies on the products. Sorry, I don't remember exactly how the threads were named. Maybe someone can help? I'd like to see those links again as well. I, too, tried the homemade version and it was amazing. You know the product line is even better.

Ummnuh05

You'll have to do a better search because I know there were people using them here and they seemed to love them. Some people went to her salon for treatment as well. At one time, there were quite a few ladies on the products. Sorry, I don't remember exactly how the threads were named. Maybe someone can help? I'd like to see those links again as well. I, too, tried the homemade version and it was amazing. You know the product line is even better.

Thanks for your input.

:clapping:

Abrandnewme

I have used the Carmel treaent at home and it gives me the best results when I flatiron. Sorry I don't use the shampoo and the conditioner. I also have gone to the salon and what out a doubt have had the best press and curl so not sure if that was from the products or technique but more than one person thought I got a relaxer and my hair reverted right back to its natural curl pattern when I washed it a week later. The Carmel treatment lists the ingredients on the actual bottle but I'm not sure about the other products. Hth