Eucelence(sp) Relaxer

Tonya

I went to purchase some Affirm yesterday but I am not licensed and could not get any...has anyone here used Eucelence Relax the man sai this was the next best relaxer after Affirm and that it is better than MOtions...Before I try it....any experiences with it?

Armyqt

Yes Tonia, I have used it as well as AngieK. I've only used it once, but I was quite satisfied with it. I used the lye regular (they were out of mild) there was not even a hint of a burn. Actually, it seemed to me to be actually milder than any mild relaxer I've ever used. I plan to use this relaxer again. I also suggest that if u use it, you may want to purchase their other products that work with the relaxer ie., the shampoo, conditioner and protein treatment. Let me know how it goes.
/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Sidebar: How does this Sally's person know that it's one step under Affirm. Personally I liked it better. That's the second time I've heard of a store clerk making this statement. Where does that kind of info come from. Is there some sort of relaxer rating system. If so I'd like to check it out myself. Just something to ponder /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Tonya

Thanks!
I am not sure how he knows or what system he uses. I did not purchase their other products...I only have the Elasta QP line...he said they were the same family Elucence being the top of the line. I have the gentle formula I did not see mild on it so I assue it is regular I just know that it was not the extra stregth one. I am gonna try it out and see how it goes. I am really excited about trying a lye relaxer instead of a no lye. A few mon.ths ago my hair was SOO dry adn brittle. Back then however I was getting permed every 4 weeks nad that was done professionally. I am doing better doing it myself. Thanks!

P.S. I saw your pics u have pretty hair guess I will make me a hair folder.... /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

whitelily626

Hi. I went to the pleasant image site the other day to order the Elucence relaxer. It said that you have to be licensed to purchase chemicals labeled For Professional Use Only. Has anyone successfully purchased the relaxer from this site without a license?

Thanks!

Armyqt

Yes I have. Just go ahead and go through the ordering procedures. They never ask you to enter a license or anything. Good luck.

Armyqt

You're quite welcome. You should receive your order in about 3 days or so. Please be sure to post a review once you relax. Good luck!!

DiamondDoll

Do they ship all of the strengths of relaxer? Because I want to try the regular strength relxer and wanted to know if there would be a problem when ordering it.

Thank you

Armyqt

Diamonddoll, when I ordered my relaxer I wanted the mild, but they were out of it. I told Lisa Pleasant to go ahead and send me the regular and it was not a problem. Turns out the regular seemed to be a lot milder than any mild I've ever used. I'm actually glad I didn't get the mild, because it probably wouldn't have put a dent in my new growth. from what I've heard the Ph in their relaxer is 8.5 or something like that. It is extremely mild. Most relaxers are btwn 11-13 in PH levels. I can't wait to hear everyone's reviews.

whitelily626

Big rave for Elucence Gentle Relaxer!

I am extremely pleased with the results. My natural hair is extremely coarse. I think it is 4a/b. It straightened my hair perfectly without making it bone straight. I also ordered the volume clarifying shampoo, moisture benefits shampoo and the moisture balancing conditioner.

I just started applying my own relaxer after my former stylist caused me to loose a small patch of hair at my neckline because she left a relaxer in my hair too long. She was doing another customer's hair and did not want to stop to rinse me until she was done. This really upset me because I have always had problems with the 'kitchen' area. It is always much shorter than the rest of my hair. I was growing out nicely at the time until she messed it up.

This is my third try at applying my own relaxer. The first two times, I used Creme of Nature which left my hair extremely dry after the second application. I think Elucence is going to be the relaxer for me. The gentle formula worked just as well as any regular relaxer that I have used. I also think gentle is best for me because it still take me more than the allowable 15-18 minutes to apply and smooth the hair. Anyway, just wanted to let you guy know how thing went. Thanks!