Everclean Anitdandruff Shampoo ~ Anyone Try This For...

MonaRae

Dry itchy scalp? I was on the hunt yesterday for something that would help with my itchy scalp and came across this in my local Health Food Store. It was only $6.99 and has the best ingredients in it. I tried it today and so far so good. Its now part of my weeky rotation.

It promises:
  • Relief of itching and scalp flaking associated with dandruff, psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis
  • Gentle, moisturizing shampoo
  • Leaves hair fresh, healthy and manageable
  • Contains no artifical preservatives or colors
  • Paraben-Free
Active Ingredient:
Salicylic Acid 1.8% - Antidrandruff

Inactive Ingredients:
Allontoin, Aloe Vera Whole Leaf Gel, Cholecalciferol, Corn Oil, Glycerin, Grapefruit Extract, Henna Extract, Herbal Fragrance, Honey Extract, Hops Extract, Horsetail Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydroxpropyl Methylcelluose, Lauramide DEA, Panthenol, Pinus Palustris Wood Tar, Propylene Glycol, Retinyl Palmitate, Rosemary Extract, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, TEA Lauryl Sulfate, Tea Tree Oil, Triethanolamine, Water

Last edited:

Energee

I use Aveda Scalp Remedy Poo and Con and I've also used Keracares Dry and Itchy Scalp Con in the past. They both work very well. I'd be interested to know how your new find works. Keep us posted:yep:.