Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

niknakmac

I went to my stylist yesterday and went ahead and got a cut, color and blowout. She cut my hair curly so it will look good both curly and straight. Both sides are shaved so I can wear it on either side or in a fro hawk. If i flip it over on the left side the color is a lot brighter. I actually felt relieved getting it cut. It will be much easier to manage and easy to style. Right now I am loving this short hair.

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
Pretty!!!

@Coilystep, how often do you trim? It's been a very long time since I trimmed due to my last trimming fiasco at a salon. Do you self trim or go to a salon?
Thanks @YvetteWithJoy . I'm ashamed to say I haven't trimmed in like 2 years. I need a trim. I get anxiety thinking about cutting. I may attempt a self trim so I have control over how much is cut. I've never self trimmed before.

Smiley79

I never got a chance to post my new cut. Dealing with the scarring alopecia was causing me too much stress. The various patches of legnth, the small bald spots here and there, uhhhh, I couldn't deal any more. I decided to try a tapered cut and opt for protective styles (wigs) when I feel like switching things up.

rsz_tapered.jpg

YvetteWithJoy

On break