Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.

Today's hair.

NatrulyMe

This is day 3 for my wash n go using the As I Am Jelly. It isn't as defined as the beginning (day 1). Also, it is very humid today in my area. It's alright, but it does not have enough hold. Anyways, I will try the KCKT & KCCC during my next wash day. Yet, it is too expensive for me--8oz for $15.69...YIKES!:eek2:

Ugh, why is it all the gels, jellies or custards I tried makes my hair too stiff, crunchy and or dryer?--Or, either it does not have enough hold for my curls?. :fistshake: *Sigh* Eventually, I will try the Xtreme Wetline Gel? I've read good things about it.

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
This is day 3 for my wash n go using the As I Am Jelly. It isn't as defined as the beginning (day 1). Also, it is very humid today in my area. It's alright, but it does not have enough hold. Anyways, I will try the KCKT & KCCC during my next wash day. Yet, it is too expensive for me--8oz for $15.69...YIKES!:eek2:

Ugh, why is it all the gels, jellies or custards I tried makes my hair too stiff, crunchy and or dryer?--Or, either it does not have enough hold for my curls?. :fistshake: *Sigh* Eventually, I will try the Xtreme Wetline Gel? I've read good things about it.

It looks great to me! And soft!

NatrulyMe

Good morning, ladies. :coffee:

I think I found my staple gel? The Xtreme Wetline Gel.:cup: It does not make my hair feel too crunchy and stiff (although I do scrunch and use oil on my hands). The key was instead of using oil, I used shea butter after my leave-in conditioner. :circle::clap::yep:

Last edited:

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!

Another one...your hair and skin are so pretty! I love your hair when the curls hang loose. Your hair is jet black and really shiny.

NatrulyMe

@Chicoro :flowers:

Aw, thank you... I appreciate your compliment. Your hair is gorgeous! :love4: Yes, I think my hair likes it much better when it just hangs too. Honestly, I washed the gel out of my hair last night from the wash n go with the Xtreme Wetline gel. It wasn't as crunchy as the Eco Styler, etc Yet, I couldn't get with it (really did not like it). :nono: My hair looked flat with no volume regardless what I try to do to make it look fuller. It Just hangs. Therefore, I may as well as accept the fact that my hair wont be like some others I see with their wash n gos...IT's OKAY! I will embrace and work with what God gave me. :tongue:

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
@Chicoro :flowers:

Aw, thank you... I appreciate your compliment. Your hair is gorgeous! :love4: Yes, I think my hair likes it much better when it just hangs too. Honestly, I washed the gel out of my hair last night from the wash n go with the Xtreme Wetline gel. It wasn't as crunchy as the Eco Styler, etc Yet, I couldn't get with it (really did not like it). :nono: My hair looked flat with no volume regardless what I try to do to make it look fuller. It Just hangs. Therefore, I may as well as accept the fact that my hair wont be like some others I see with their wash n gos...IT's OKAY! I will embrace and work with what God gave me. :tongue:

Good for you, Baby Doll!

NatrulyMe

Question.

Have anyone of you ladies ever tried a wash n go using conditioner and oil only? How did your hair felt and or looked? The reason why I asked is because I think this is the way for me to do my wash n gos (when I cannot purchase KCKT & KCCC) and it will be a good way to show volume. Also, just another alternative for me. FYI, I know some techniques works better than others just wanted your input if you tried it (especially from those with 3c high porosity hair).

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
Question.

Have anyone of you ladies ever tried a wash n go using conditioner and oil only? How did your hair felt and or looked? The reason why I asked is because I think this is the way for me to do my wash n gos (when I cannot purchase KCKT & KCCC) and it will be a good way to show volume. Also, just another alternative for me. FYI, I know some techniques works better than others just wanted your input if you tried it (especially from those with 3c high porosity hair).
I have always used gel. Post your question in the fall and winter wash N go thread. You might get more responses.

I think @NaturalShe94 uses only conditioner to wash N go. She may be able to provide some recs.

NaturalShe94

I have always used gel. Post your question in the fall and winter wash N go thread. You might get more responses.

I think @NaturalShe94 uses only conditioner to wash N go. She may be able to provide some recs.

Thanks for tagging me. I can def give some insite on that...

@NatrulyMe For my WnG's I used to use just conditioner only and it worked great! I still do it sometimes when I want instant volume! Now I use just a leave in and oil mostly as WnGs... Barely use gel. Works great! The Leave In and Oil makes the WnG last more days vs the "only conditioner" ... But the "only conditioner" is my last min thing now because it provides the volume I need. Hope this helped!

NatrulyMe

Thanks for tagging me. I can def give some insite on that...

@NatrulyMe For my WnG's I used to use just conditioner only and it worked great! I still do it sometimes when I want instant volume! Now I use just a leave in and oil mostly as WnGs... Barely use gel. Works great! The Leave In and Oil makes the WnG last more days vs the "only conditioner" ... But the "only conditioner" is my last min thing now because it provides the volume I need. Hope this helped!

:hiya:

I appreciate your input. :thankyou:

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Since my hair is steam iron straightened, I decided to try the style that was my whole reason for wanting to straighten in the first place (the style/method in the video below).'

I trimmed quite a bit. Probably 1/4 of an inch. I was too chicken to spritz with water, and my two flat twists were a little too loose (I will keep practicing :up: ).

Attachments

• WP_20170924_032.jpg
    WP_20170924_032.jpg
    456.8 KB · Views: 52