Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density

PJaye

I keep returning to this thread not only for the great hair, but for the lovely, non-pooched out smiles everyone has.

@NatrulyMe: Your WNGs are pure perfection, especially all of those curly doodles in the back. I've never had an urge to touch someone's hair until I saw your pics. Too, too cute. Unlawfully cute.
@ItsMeLilLucky: Your hair is growing like a weed! I've been quietly following your journey and I've enjoyed every minute of it (and your accompanying commentary...you are a trip:lol:)
@Coilystep: That third pic is sick! Absolutely sick. I love it. I kept scrolling back up to look at it.

NatrulyMe

I keep returning to this thread not only for the great hair, but for the lovely, non-pooched out smiles everyone has.

@NatrulyMe: Your WNGs are pure perfection, especially all of those curly doodles in the back. I've never had an urge to touch someone's hair until I saw your pics. Too, too cute. Unlawfully cute.

@PJaye
Thank you. :D I been trying to master WNGs since becoming natural and I can honestly say that the last one was the best. Lately, I've been wearing braids. I may do another one this week? I haven't decided.

Boy does time fly! My naturalversary is coming up on the 28th of this month. I will only be two years natural.

Last edited:

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee

@ItsMeLilLucky: Your hair is growing like a weed! I've been quietly following your journey and I've enjoyed every minute of it (and your accompanying commentary...you are a trip:lol:)
@Coilystep: That third pic is sick! Absolutely sick. I love it. I kept scrolling back up to look at it.
Awww, why thank you kindly. Lord knows, I'm forever changing my hair. And about the commentary, sometimes I'm just as surprised as you guys. :lachen:

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Lol! Thanks! Informative. I had no idea! I was feelin' alright! :lol:

Hi, lady (@keranikki). I'm smiling in this pic I just took of today's twist out.

Is that better? :biggrin:

I don't usually smile in photos because I need braces, my teeth are tall (long???), etc. :lol: Hubby tells me he loves my smile and laughter, so I do show my teeth often IRL. :lol:

WP_20171016_081.jpg

WP_20171016_119.jpg

View attachment 413877

ETA:
After I was able to get home and play with my hair a little (and apply a little powder ;))

WP_20171016_169.jpg

WP_20171016_155.jpg

Last edited:

NatrulyMe

Hi, lady. I'm smiling in this pic I just took of today's twist out.

I don't usually smile in photos because I need braces, my teeth are tall (long???), etc. :lol: Hubby tells me he loves my smile and laughter, so I do show my teeth often IRL. :lol:

Nice smile. I hate showing my teeth too because I have a gap,(from genetics and hereditary--I never been a thumb sucker!) but sometimes I just let it go and smile ... :biggrin:

grownwomanaz

Love and Harmony
Hi, lady (@keranikki). I'm smiling in this pic I just took of today's twist out.

View attachment 413869

View attachment 413875

View attachment 413877

ETA:
After I was able to get home and play with my hair a little (and apply a little powder ;))

View attachment 413933

View attachment 413931

Ahh, you look sooo cute. You have a bright smile. Your whole face lights up. I see nothing wrong with your teeth nothing whatsoever.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Ahh, you look sooo cute. You have a bright smile. Your whole face lights up. I see nothing wrong with your teeth nothing whatsoever.

Oh, thanks! You are so kind to say that. I deeply appreciate it, and it helps! I can't tell you how much these words of yours mean. I'm going to print this and tape it to the mirror and keep telling myself so.

:smile: Or should I say ":biggrin:" ? :lachen:

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density

View attachment 413869

View attachment 413875

View attachment 413877

ETA:

View attachment 413933

View attachment 413931

@YvetteWithJoy Hubby is correct! You have a beautiful smile! You're still sexy girl, don't sweat it. I need braces also (my bottom teeth are crooked and I have a gap up top), but I refuse to be concerned anymore. I'm still sexy, lol.

Last edited: