Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

guyaneseyankee

I took the photo using my phone. Then I cropped it, because the forum will not let me upload pictures from this phone unless they are cropped, for some weird reason.

Once I took the photo, I pushed the "More Options" blue button that appears below the text box where you type a LHCF message. It looks like this:

After I pushed the "More Options . . ." button, I pushed the "Upload a File" button. It is the button in the middle below:

When the "Upload a File" button is pushed, it takes you to the FILE STRUCTURE on your phone or computer. I go to the file containing my photos, and pic a photo. I push "enter" (or "send" or whatever, because that's what my phone prompts me to do; yours may be a little different), and then the forum begins uploading the picture. If it is too large for the forum's liking, the forum will reject my photo upload, and I will try cropping it down a little more. Sometimes the forum is just being finicky, and if I try to upload it again -- as is -- it takes it on the second try. However, sometimes it does not and I am forced to crop it more.

thank you. i will try it

yeah, I cant upload from my iPhone so I'm wondering what the issue is

Question? When you crop the pic, you use the edit feature on your phone?

YvetteWithJoy

On break
thank you. i will try it

yeah, I cant upload from my iPhone so I'm wondering what the issue is

Question? When you crop the pic, you use the edit feature on your phone?

Yes.

When I browse through my photos, if I click on one and then tap it, a pencil appears at the bottom of the photo. If I tap the pencil, it will let me draw a rectangle on the photo, and cut off everything outside the rectangle. Idk why it won't let me resize the entire photo.

guyaneseyankee

@guyaneseyankee You did a great job. Looks full and healthy. How long did it take you to flat iron and blow dry?

@YvetteWithJoy your hair looks great also!
From start to finish, I’d say about four hours. I had to wash, and detangle. Plus i was very gentle. Twisting sections and whatnot. I was happy there was no hair on the bathroom floor. Then flat ironing. I didn’t bother trimming my ends

YvetteWithJoy

On break
What's the longest length that your hair has ever been?

I think here (about a year ago, before I had to get several inches of split ends trimmed). I got it trimmed back to the length in the second photo. I hadn't had it trimmed since May 2014 at least. I didn't think my natural hair needed trimming. She showed me the split ends in the third picture. I was disappointed after the cut, but it's okay. It's growing back.

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
I think here (about a year ago, before I had to get several inches of split ends trimmed). I got it trimmed back to the length in the second photo. I hadn't had it trimmed since May 2014 at least. I didn't think my natural hair needed trimming. She showed me the split ends in the third picture. I was disappointed after the cut, but it's okay. It's growing back.

The hair you have now in your current blowout, compared to the hair in your photos is completely different looking.

Your hair now is darker, shinier, thicker and fuller. Even the ends of your hair are completely different looking. That's pretty amazing. I enjoy seeing people go from having long hair [which you did have by the way], to super healthy, shiny magazine- ready, even longer hair! That's what you have now. Once a person figures out what works for one's hair, the sky is the limit in terms of beautifying it and gaining longer than normal length.

LHCF is truly a magical place for cultivation of long, healthy, beautiful afro-textured hair. I see it over and over, and again and again.