Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

YvetteWithJoy

On break
The hair you have now in your current blowout, compared to the hair in your photos is completely different looking.

Your hair now is darker, shinier, thicker and fuller. Even the ends of your hair are completely different looking. That's pretty amazing. I enjoy seeing people go from having long hair [which you did have by the way], to super healthy, shiny magazine- ready, even longer hair! That's what you have now. Once a person figures out what works for one's hair, the sky is the limit in terms of beautifying it and gaining longer than normal length.

LHCF is truly a magical place for cultivation of long, healthy, beautiful afro-textured hair. I see it over and over, and again and again.

Oh, thank you so much. That gives me a lot of hope going forward. :smile:

Yes: Without LHCF I would have stayed very confused about my hair. I probably would be texlaxed by now. A huge part of it, besides reading people's weekly wash day practices and learning about products, is seeing afro-textured hair so much that it's normalized in the mind.

Everyone's photos help tremendously. I look quite different with straight versus coily hair. I always get a ton of praise for wearing straight hair. It's thus important for me to see images all the time of people looking beautiful with super curly hair. And the waist length and beyond photos help me know that I'm likely going to love the look of my coily hair once it hangs collar bone length with no stretching. That will be some years from now, but I'm enjoying the journey so all is well. :smile:

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!

GGsKin

A rare treat to see this pretty hair because I don't often catch or find pictures of you and your hair! I like your curly ponytail. That pony is so thick and long, it looks like the ones people buy! Your hair looks soft and extremely moisturized. Is it really moist?

:blush:Thank you @Chicoro I haven't taken a hair pic in a little while. It does feel soft, although my ends have been a bit abused today. I'm looking forward to the moisture lasting a bit longer on them when I apply this shea butter properly.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
One year difference...

guyaneseyankee

A426A69F-F651-42A5-A3D2-AE59F3C1FE02.jpeg I’ve been playing in my hair this week. It’s too cold to be walking out with wet hair. Yesterday was a fail, so no pic. Lol
But today was an improvement. I just moistened my dry hair with VO5 strawberries n cream and flat twisted my hair over night. Then unraveled with my shea butter mix in my hands.