Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

MzSwift

Yes she did I’m so pleased.

Wow they look great and you’re rocking them wonderfully! She really did pay attention.

I remember the first and last time I stepped into a shop asking for a style. It was back in the late 90s before we were rocking really short hair/fades. Her interpretation was not as spot on.

I went in with this picture:

Came out looking like this picture:

With less hair on top. I almost died. Because I was young that woman had the nerve to try argue to me that Toni’s hair was shaved on the sides and back. I learned to cut my own hair from then on out.

Neva again. :(:nono:

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
Wow they look great and you’re rocking them wonderfully! She really did pay attention.

I remember the first and last time I stepped into a shop asking for a style. It was back in the late 90s before we were rocking really short hair/fades. Her interpretation was not as spot on.

I went in with this picture:

Came out looking like this picture:

With less hair on top. I almost died. Because I was young that woman had the nerve to try argue to me that Toni’s hair was shaved on the sides and back. I learned to cut my own hair from then on out.

Neva again. :(:nono:
Thanks. I'm mad for you. I would have wanted to fight. Those are two complete different hairstyles.

GGsKin

Beautiful, elegant and so neat looking. Not one hair out of place. You could get married and photographed in this gorgeous style. Your hair looks deeply moisturized as well and so so soft, @AbsyBlvd .

Thank you @Chicoro I can't fail to be warmed by your spirit. My hair feels good and moisturised:yep:. Water, Shea and my scarf are totally responsible for the slickness, as the top half of the style is almost 2 weeks old.

Last edited: