Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

sunflora

Flowah Powah
Chunky twist out!!!
Humidity is real and who knows what it’ll look like by the end of the day.
I gave myself a light trim over the weekend
I used the SM Palm oil and cocoa butter elongating pudding. I like it. I returned the shampoo and conditioner after reading the reviews. I didn’t wash this weekend

That is some pure, thick, healthy ELEGANCE! #hairgoals

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
It’s cold today so I threw on my “hat” :lachen:

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Absolutely beautiful...you look like Kerri Washington

Futureapl, thanks so much. Wow, so kind.

Interesting! This is the well-known person whom my husband says I look most like. I'll have to let him know someone else saw it! Lol.

Every now and then I see it. I'm thinking it's the forehead, skin tone, and lips, but idk: https://blossomingfitnatural.files.wordpress.com/2018/06/img_20180607_115527.jpg

Thanks again for the compliment. It made my day! :kiss: I was strutting around like a gladiator doing a Liv walk. :lachen:

Take care!

futureapl

Futureapl, thanks so much. Wow, so kind.

Interesting! This is the well-known person whom my husband says I look most like. I'll have to let him know someone else saw it! Lol.

Every now and then I see it. I'm thinking it's the forehead, skin tone, and lips, but idk: https://blossomingfitnatural.files.wordpress.com/2018/06/img_20180607_115527.jpg

Thanks again for the compliment. It made my day! :kiss: I was strutting around like a gladiator doing a Liv walk. :lachen:

Take care!

Lol and also the eyes. You too can definitely pass as sisters.

waff

I finally got the trim that I have been craving for so long and I love it. I cut off a good 4-5 inches and I don't regret it at all. My ends feel glorious and my hemline is so nice. I didn't get any layers at all and it was a simple all across cut. I can't wait to grow out all of my layers ( I hate layers). I ended up going to great clips and they did a pretty good job for only 14$ :D I am no more HL and I am at WL but my hair feels 10 times healthier.

BEFORE

AFTER

YvetteWithJoy

On break
I finally got the trim that I have been craving for so long and I love it. I cut off a good 4-5 inches and I don't regret it at all. My ends feel glorious and my hemline is so nice. I didn't get any layers at all and it was a simple all across cut. I can't wait to grow out all of my layers ( I hate layers). I ended up going to great clips and they did a pretty good job for only 14$ :D I am no more HL and I am at WL but my hair feels 10 times healthier.

BEFORE

AFTER

I love it!

You'll be back to hip length in NO TIME!

I know you are loving it. :smile:

Daina

BEFORE

AFTER

They did a nice job and your end look great. You look WHip length to me!

waff

I love it!

You'll be back to hip length in NO TIME!

I know you are loving it. :smile:
Thank you <3 I absolutely do! Nothing feels better than fresh ends lol
They did a nice job and your end look great. You look WHip length to me!
Thank you! I was scared to end up with uneven nightmare results since I haven't went to the salon in years. I am very happy with the results and they even gave me a copoun that doesn't expire to get a haircut for only 10$ :D