Everything in His Time

good2uuuu

God is good all the time. He is so patient with us. He allows us to go through things we don't understand. While we are going through, He never leaves us, though we might fuss and cuss at Him and pretty much leave Him. He is always there for us with open arms. He teaches us things about ourselves that we wish we didn't know. He refines us and purifies us. He loves us unconditionally. He blesses us.

I am saying all this to say that God has truly been good to my family. Some of you know about the struggles and tribulations of my husband trying to pass his board exams. You know about our financial troubles and employment issues. You have prayed for us and supported us. Some of you have even gone above and beyond. For that I am truly thankful. I thank God for you and continue to keep all of you in my prayers.

Now, I want to share with you the thing that God has been preparing my family for all these years . Praise God, for HE is always right on time(though 12 years is a bit excessive to me, but hey, we were not ready when we thought we were) :My hubby the third name. I'm so proud!

Nice & Wavy

God is good all the time. He is so patient with us. He allows us to go through things we don't understand. While we are going through, He never leaves us, though we might fuss and cuss at Him and pretty much leave Him. He is always there for us with open arms. He teaches us things about ourselves that we wish we didn't know. He refines us and purifies us. He loves us unconditionally. He blesses us.

I am saying all this to say that God has truly been good to my family. Some of you know about the struggles and tribulations of my husband trying to pass his board exams. You know about our financial troubles and employment issues. You have prayed for us and supported us. Some of you have even gone above and beyond. For that I am truly thankful. I thank God for you and continue to keep all of you in my prayers.

Now, I want to share with you the thing that God has been preparing my family for all these years . Praise God, for HE is always right on time(though 12 years is a bit excessive to me, but hey, we were not ready when we thought we were) :My hubby the third name. I'm so proud!

What a refreshing and timely testimony about God, Our Father, and how much He loves His children!

You and your family are blessed beyond measure and you know what? He is not finished with you yet!!

I'm excited for you and what Our Father has done in your life.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May He continue to make His face shine upon you and your family and be gracious to you. May He continue to lift up His countenance upon you and give you, PEACE!!!

dreamer26

THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL.

Awesome and Great is our God and greatly to be praised because the best is yet to come.

Thanks for sharing.

chicacanella

Wow! I am so happy for you! God is truly good to us even when we don't deserve it! I am glad that he has blessed you and your family in such a tremendous way; your testimony was a blessing to me!:yep:

good2uuuu

Thank you ladies! I really wanted to share my thoughts and revelations with you all because so many of us find ourselves going through at various times. Some of us even find ourselves in the eye of a never ending storm, so I just felt inspired to share in the hope that I could encourage someone else.