Excellent (and reasonable) weavers in NYC or Philly area

imani97

I am becoming very frustrated with my hair right now b/c even though I just had my hair trimmed really well, I am still getting split ends. :nono: I don't use heat at all, deep condition, wear my hair up. I don't know what the problem is. So anyway, I'm either going to CUT it or weave it up to give it (and me) a break. So anyway, I'm looking for a decent stylist to do a Posh Spice/Rhianna type sew-in weave for me in the NYC or Philly area. I'm also looking for hair reccs. I haven't had a weave in YEARS and am quite clueless. Please help. I tried to do a search, but the search function isn't working. TIA.

foxieroxienyc

Hey guys, I have an AMAZING stylist I've been seeing for 3 years now and she's the ONLY person I trust with my hair. I started with weaving with her and my hair thrived like crazy. She now does my relaxers. She's VERY MUCH into the health of the hair, in fact she was just on LHCF the other day since I told her about it. I also referred a few ladies to her whom have had or will be having appointments.

My weaves were ALWAYS slammin and realistic, I got some dirty looks a number of times because they were off the chain and blended well (you know how folks do when they see a black girl with long hair, lol). I can give you her info if you PM me. Her name is LaToya and she works out of a salon in Brooklyn called The Experience. But you have to contact her directly to set an appointment. So I can give you her cell. Her prices are great, and she uses GREAT products as well. She'll listen to your concerns and work with you.:yep::yep:

I have some pics of me with weaves in my fotki.

Mystic

I would like to know too. Would like a full head weave done in the philly area but I need it to look very natural - not jacked up and at a resonable price.