EXPENSIVE REMY HAIR...

kbfluff

Hello All!

I just purchased that expensive Remy hair yesterday ($63.00 bucks a pack!!!) Luckily it was buy one get one half off yesterday.
I'm going to do my weave with it. Folks say that it does not tangle at all. You know how weaves usually bunch up and tangle even though ur not doing anything but standing there minding ur own business.
Well before I crack these 2 packs open... can anyone tell me about there experiences with this brand of weave hair?
Do you suggest another brand?
Does it really NOT tangle.
Will I be pleased with it's performance?

chicacanella

I don't know any remy hair that is doesn't cost more than $150.00. I know on BHM they say that Black Diamond, Bliss, Outre Velvet Remy and some other brands are the best for beauty supply stores. Oh, and Bohymy Platinum line too I think.

BeautifulNameX

we got it on a display at my beauty supply store it didn't tangle we had it since january. but you know if it dose jus put silk infusion on it i did that to my human fall that kept getting matted up and now its good br new

kbfluff

we got it on a display at my beauty supply store it didn't tangle we had it since january. but you know if it dose jus put silk infusion on it i did that to my human fall that kept getting matted up and now its good br new

Ohh yes, the chi silk infusion? I have it in my closet waiting to be used. Thanks for the tip!

kbfluff

I don't know any remy hair that is doesn't cost more than $150.00. I know on BHM they say that Black Diamond, Bliss, Outre Velvet Remy and some other brands are the best for beauty supply stores. Oh, and Bohymy Platinum line too I think.

Wow a buck fifty! Now that must be that hair that Sanaa Lathum, Nia long and whats that other chicks name?...umm I forgot...but all three of them was on the cover of Essence mag. Thats must be some highpowered hair.
But I brought the Black Diamond kind.

chicacanella

Wow a buck fifty! Now that must be that hair that Sanaa Lathum, Nia long and whats that other chicks name?...umm I forgot...but all three of them was on the cover of Essence mag. Thats must be some highpowered hair.

I think this kind called naturegirl.net cost $270 for 80z.

glamazon386

You're probably talking about Extensions Plus. Gabrielle Union said that's what she wears in Essence. I've heard Black Diamond is pretty good quality but I've never tried it.