Experience with Kizure Pressing Combs Please Come In

winona

After sending several emails to Kizure I finally received a response. I understand I guess the liability for giving me an actual answer but I need help ladies. In March they are suppose to have their combs back in stock and I am unsure which one to get. I think it is between K-52 and K-54. So if anyone has any experience please chime it:) I wish they put some more information on their website to help customers but whatever. TIA

Winona

Today

Hello Winona,
I cannot see your hair so I can't offer advice, get a second opinion from a professional stylist if she is not, just to be sure.
Lucky White

[email protected]

-----Original Message-----
To: luckyyes <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, Feb 20, 2013 6:30 am
Subject: Contact Form

Name: Winona
E-mail: XXXXXX[USER=320439]yahoo[/USER].com
Telephone: XXXXXXX

Comment: Good Day,

I know your store will be back in stock shortly and wanted to ensure I
purchased the appropiate combs for my hair type. I have fine strands and medium
density thickness hair. I was told by a friend that the K-54 was the best
option for me however I would like to know if their is a comb style that would
be better for my hair type.

Winona

Lylddlebit

They work fantastically I'm thinking of getting a full set of marcel irons but those boogers are expensive and I want like 15 of them. I have the K-0 for my edges, course heavy weight (K-52), and coarse regular iron(k-27). The only reason I have two coarse irons is when I was out of town I wanted to buy a hot comb to press my hair and the coarse regular one was on sale(both the coarse irons work exactly the same to me). I want the double press(k-54) and the medium curved(k-32) but both of those have been out of stock for over a year and a half on the website. All hot combs do not work the same. Kizure hot combs are the very best I have ever used. They do not snag the hair, they are made to last and they are some some of the cheaper tools Kizure sales. Go for it.

Browndilocks

Browndisha Brownie Sundae
I have of experience with Kizure irons but IDK the numbers :lol:. I will say the the pressing combs with the regular wooden handle press better than the ones with the black handle IMO. The weight on the wooden handles irons seem a little heavier. Overall they are all great irons and carry a steady stream of heat very well. If you have really coarse hair, I suggest getting the one with wider teeth. even the wide tooth combs will still catch the baby hairs around the hairline if you know what you're doing.

winona

[USER=20036]Egyptjones[/USER];17949497 said:
Love my Kizure pressing comb. I have the K 54

Do you have fine or coarse hair? TIA

Sent from my iPhone 5 using LHCF

Last edited:

winona

I want one too. I just have an electric Andis one right now. It's not small enough to catch my edges though.

I'm definitely getting the K-0 for the edges but I am debating which comb to get for the rest of my hair. It looks like up thread another poster uses k-52 for coarse hair so I might stick to the K-54

Sent from my iPhone 5 using LHCF

winona

[USER=3243 said:
Browndilocks[/USER];17949533]I have of experience with Kizure irons but IDK the numbers :lol:. I will say the the pressing combs with the regular wooden handle press better than the ones with the black handle IMO. The weight on the wooden handles irons seem a little heavier. Overall they are all great irons and carry a steady stream of heat very well. If you have really coarse hair, I suggest getting the one with wider teeth. even the wide tooth combs will still catch the baby hairs around the hairline if you know what you're doing.

For anyone to answer:)

I think that is what I am trying to figure out:) Which ones have the wider teeth?(might be a dumb question) Is it the ones for coarse or fine hair?

BTW or anyone who is wondering they are not back in stock yet:(

winona

[USER=15648 said:
Lylddlebit[/USER];18015297]Coarse ones have wider teeth. Fine have teeth closer together. Medium is right in the middle.

So the K-52, K-27 are coarse

Is the K-54 fine or medium? TIA

Rhetorical....
Ughh why don't they have this listed on their website? Something how to choose the right pressing comb:yep:

Napp

Ms. Nobody
So the K-52, K-27 are coarse

Is the K-54 fine or medium? TIA

Rhetorical....
Ughh why don't they have this listed on their website? Something how to choose the right pressing comb:yep:

I might look into that. I was thinking of getting a new pressing comb too. my andis is too big for my edges and i burn myself often.

Pressing feels like a lost art...where is PinkSkates when you need her?

Lylddlebit

They work fantastically I'm thinking of getting a full set of marcel irons but those boogers are expensive and I want like 15 of them. I have the K-0 for my edges, course heavy weight (K-52), and coarse regular iron(k-27). The only reason I have two coarse irons is when I was out of town I wanted to buy a hot comb to press my hair and the coarse regular one was on sale(both the coarse irons work exactly the same to me). I want the double press(k-54) and the medium curved(k-32) but both of those have been out of stock for over a year and a half on the website. All hot combs do not work the same. Kizure hot combs are the very best I have ever used. They do not snag the hair, they are made to last and they are some some of the cheaper tools Kizure sales. Go for it.

They aren't out of stock now! I bought the double press and the medium curved on 8/21. They just arrived today. I know a few other ladies wanted the double press so just wanted to let you now they are back in stock now.