Extra Vitamins & Hair Goals Can You Continue it For Life?

SignatureBeauty

I ask because I see alot of people on here take alot of Vitamins etc. to reach their hair goals, But I want to know if your vitamin regimen something that you can keep for Life?

What happens when you stop taking all those pills?
What happens when your hair goal don't last long because you stopped taking all those supplements?:perplexed

I take a Liquid Hair Skin & Nail Supplements that has all I need in it including MSM & EFA'S and I take that once a day and that is it. if I run out of that I will take a Hair skin & nail vitamin with 2 EFA'S & 1 COD LIVER.

Just Wondering!

I think I will continue to take mine once I reach my goals to maintain my goal. Or try to cut it down to the essential vitamins that I need.

A hairdresser once told me that once women are around 30 years old they should be taking at least a hair multivitamin to for general hair health and to delay/prevent the normal hair thinning/loss that happens with aging. She also told me that the earlier you start the better, and that you should probably continue taking them with your regular multivitamins for life, if your hair health is important to you.

She takes Nioxin.

RabiaElaine said:
I think I will continue to take mine once I reach my goals to maintain my goal. Or try to cut it down to the essential vitamins that I need.

A hairdresser once told me that once women are around 30 years old they should be taking at least a hair multivitamin to for general hair health and to delay/prevent the normal hair thinning/loss that happens with aging. She also told me that the earlier you start the better, and that you should probably continue taking them with your regular multivitamins for life, if your hair health is important to you.

That sounds good! I started kind of late on taking vitamins because my mom never told me the importance of taking a Multivitamin so when I was 25 I started taking them along with EFA'S and I wish I would have started earlier, but my Daughters takes her vitamins for health as well.

I am one of those that take a lot of vitamins but this is mainly b/c of years of abuse. Once I get my body back in balance I will definitely cut down my vitamin intake.

I can see myself continuing my Multi-Vitamin, Vitamin C, B Vitamins (b/c I don’t eat beef or pork and have not for the past 12 years – this is where the problem started. I did not replace my protein efficiently) and Flaxoil.

MonaRae

I don't know that I'll continue all of the vitamins I take, but I can see myself taking MSM forever, and probably the flaxseed along with a regular multi or prenatal.

NappyParadise said:
I ask because I see alot of people on here take alot of Vitamins etc. to reach their hair goals, But I want to know if your vitamin regimen something that you can keep for Life?

What happens when you stop taking all those pills?
What happens when your hair goal don't last long because you stopped taking all those supplements?:perplexed

I take a Liquid Hair Skin & Nail Supplements that has all I need in it including MSM & EFA'S and I take that once a day and that is it. if I run out of that I will take a Hair skin & nail vitamin with 2 EFA'S & 1 COD LIVER.

Just Wondering!

I will continue to use all the vitamins I am currently taking. Especially the Nioxin Recharge Vitamins.

My hair goals are not dependent on my vitamin intake. As long as I'm alive, I have my mind and I believe its because of my intention that that I reach my hair goals.

I dont think your hair will break once you stop, i just think there will be no more extra growth-Im just going to take a multi, a hair, maybe flax and msm- and washin probally 2x amonth and the regular

I cant see myself as a 50 or 60 year old woman doing all this i do now, im just going to try my hardest to keep the length i gain.

I just hope that i dont have to keep deep conditi. and clarifying and protein treatments when i get older, if so, im going to the hair salon!
IF all this is still important to me

I only take a multivitamin every day.
The other routines are so simple I can do them for the rest of my life.
Striving for hair goals however - sometimes I need to take a break. I'm a little bored right now, but I'll soon get back on track and start dreaming about hip length. It seems that my hair stands still as soon as I don't actively try to grow it. But it doesn't break.

Back