Eyebrow Transplant (have You/will You Do It??)

cutiebe2

Could you use castor oil mixed with evoo and apply that to your eyebrows twice daily after washing and see if they will not grow in???
I apply Castor oil everyday to my brows (have for about 3 years) but that remedy is for people who are regrowing brows and repairing damage. If you don't have to hair folices to begin with, it is no help. I just use it because it help me apply my makeup to that area

BlackMasterPiece

PiscesBlue10 said:
I'm kinda hairy lol, so I wouldn't need this. I'm really squeamish about surgery though. I can't imagine being cut for an elective procedure.
PiscesBlue10 Its not hardcore cut you open surgery, they just harvest/transplant the individual hairs, and thats that. They use local anasthesia if I recall correctly.

Guitarhero said:
Hmmm, have you tried it? It's an old fashioned remedy and many people grow longer, thicker lashes and brows.
Guitarhero Yep, I'm all about natural remedies and I used to apply castor oil and all that and it barely did anything besides condition the hairs I already have. I want a dramatic increase in thickness to my brows and those home remedies can't add more follicles for me lol

Guitarhero

Wait a minute, the bulb is the follicle or the receptacle/pore? So they are adding follicles, not necessarily transplanting healthier bulbs in existing follicles??? Would make sense if you didn't have enough in the first place...yeah, oils wouldn't stimulate growth in a non-existent follicle. Dood...how long is the recovery!!!

BlackMasterPiece

Yea they dont replace your existing hair, they just add alot more hairs for fullness. It takes like a week or two for your brows to start looking right after the procedure, I would wear faux bangs during that time lol

Man I'd LOVE to get this done. I have brows, but I want sexy full brows with the perfect shape at all times:lick::yep:

LovelyNaps26

has anyone found cases of bad outcomes? not just the procedure being ineffective but too much hair being transplanted. I'd hate for someone to get the procedure and look like this:

My Friend

I can't wait to see y'all results. If I decided to do this, I would go to LA, NYC, Miami or Chicago :yep: I would not go to some small town in Oklahoma ( no offense) because it's cheaper.

I'm excited for y'all :drunk:

My Friend

has anyone found cases of bad outcomes? not just the procedure being ineffective but too much hair being transplanted. I'd hate for someone to get the procedure and look like this:

The hair would only grow where follicles are implanted so if you get a unibrow you had a bad Dr.

The only concern I would have is darker skin and keloids, scar tissue and hyperpigmentation.

diadall

I have never heard of this procedure. I truly am my grandmother when I say what will they think of next?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using LHCF (I hate this phone)

Guitarhero

Yea they dont replace your existing hair, they just add alot more hairs for fullness. It takes like a week or two for your brows to start looking right after the procedure, I would wear faux bangs during that time lol

Man I'd LOVE to get this done. I have brows, but I want sexy full brows with the perfect shape at all times:lick::yep:

I hate to keep asking but I'm intrigued. Where do they create the follicle? In the pore or just in a flat part??? I had no idea. I thought implants were placed in dead follicles. Shoot, my brows normally look like Sasquatch met Brezyhnev. I do know someone who warned me about over shaving, plucking or manipulation cuz they will thin in later life. Keeping that in mind. BTw, the model's eyebrows looked very nice.

Last edited:

BlackMasterPiece

LovelyNaps26 said:

I've never seen a case like that because they only transplant hair where you direct them to and no one would get that intentionally to my knowledge. I've seen some I thought were unremarkable because I didn't feel they were thick enough but obviously people have their own tastes.

Guitarhero said:
I hate to keep asking but I'm intrigued. Where do they create the follicle? In the pore or just in a flat part??? I had no idea. I thought implants were placed in dead follicles. Shoot, my brows normally look like Sasquatch met Brezyhnev. I do know someone who warned me about over shaving, plucking or manipulation cuz they will thin in later life. Keeping that in mind. BTw, the model's eyebrows looked very nice.
I'm not a doctor but from what I understand they simply transplant the follicles and its successful because its your own tissue so your body wont reject it.

Mz.MoMo5235

I have naturally thinned brows my self and would love a fuller set. However for $5k I coud do a whole lot of other stuff. So instead I will be filling mine in via tattoo for $300. i know a great lady who does a very natural looking job with out having you look all chola like :lol:

Beverly Ann Properties

My eyebrows are tattoed also (permanent make-up). I had them done years ago because of my naturally thin eyebrows. I just had them redone in Buckhead (ATL) yesterday. My lady is also great and very talented and professional. Will post new profile picture once the healing is complete in another week.

Last edited:

Mz.MoMo5235

My eyebrows are tattoed also (permanent make-up). I had them done years ago because of my naturally thin eyebrows. I just had them redone in Buckhead (ATL) yesterday. My lady is also great and very talented and professional. Will post new profile picture once the healing is complete in another week.

Beverly Ann Properties

I've never had mine done but when I get back to the states I'm having them done.

A few questions

Do they have to shave off all your brows to tattoo (Because I know when you get a regular tattoo they will shave the area if there is hair).

What is the healing process like? How long does it peal and scab for. I have tattoos but I figure the eye brow ones are done differently (not as deep, fully colored or what ever)

When it peals does it itch? Regular tattoos do lol

How long does it last for and how often do you get them touched up?

Beverly Ann Properties

Mz.MoMo5235

I will go into more detail tomorrow, since it is getting late. You do no have to shave off your eyebrows. This procedure is like an other tatoo. The healing process is 5 - 7 days. On the 7th day you can wash your hair again, because the color has set. Only unwanted hair should be removed so as not to challenge the desired border of the brow. This is the website of the service I use: alwayswakeupbeautiful.com
Hope this helps for now.

omnipadme

bump

I am absolutely thinking of getting this done. I was in an accident when I was 1 and one of my eyebrows grows totally out of whack. I just shave 'em off and use anastasia brow powder to draw them back on:ohwell:. I thought about getting them tattoo'd on...still thinking about it. I'm definitely having something done this year.

Gr8ness83

Yes, I was looking up doctors and prices a couple of months ago. I already have fine hair and I used to tweeze my eyebrows used to be pencil thin. It was the 90's so it was in.... I haven't tweezed or threaded my brows that thin in years and I have gone well over 5 weeks without tweezing or threading and they still won't grow in thicker like I want them to be. I would definitely will do it if I could

cocoagirl

Clearly I am up too late and should go to bed, just saw this post and was like, wtf is an eyebrow transplant? Ok nothing to add, carry on..good night..

felic1

I am interested in eyebrow tattoo's. My eyebrows are sparse and have the nerve to grow in some white/gray hairs. I have to get some economy treatments.