Eyes On The Times: Pestilences And Food Recalls On The Rise

blazingthru

As many of you know, I don't post often anymore. Sunday law is coming, Church and State are uniting and the world will be "controlled" by one world religion. Many of you don't know why that is a problem, We should all have the freedom to choose with our own conscience. it should not be a law to go to service or how you should worship coming from the state. We should be able to worship as our conscience dictates and if you are a christian God has already gave you instructions of how you should worship. If you believe in God the father and Jesus the son and the Holy Spirit, you know that those instructions are the words of the HOLY BIBLE. However, if you don't you still should have the right to worship as you please, your only dealing with God at the end of your journey on this earth, not man and God. It would be better to obey God rather than man. But many of you are not understanding that it is better to obey God. Man can kill you no doubt, but God has a place for you where all that you lost here will be return to you a hundred fold.
Matthew 19:29 New International Version (NIV)
29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.

I posted this stuff in 2009 and here almost 10 years later we are seeing it before our very eyes. Many of you are waiting for the rapture, it would be better to study and seek truth for yourself don't let no one tell you how to be saved, seek and you shall find, knock and the door will be open to you. The door is closing seek the Lord while you still can, study the truth for yourself.

if your interested in studying Revelations let me know, its a wonderful book, its actually a love story. Seriously, its truly amazing. it has the entire 65 books in it. The thing about the Revelations, you need to know the whole bible to really understand it. but you can still learn. As I learn I will teach who ever is interested God willing.