FAITH

PinkPebbles

Normally, when the New Year approaches I’m extremely excited and anticipate great things to happen throughout the year.

Well, that wasn’t the case for 2013 until I read a comment posted by Shimmie We have all power in Heaven and in earth against all odds and controversy….

This statement arrested me in the spirit and God began to minister to my heart. The Holy Spirit reminded me that the majority of my life has been centered on odds being against me. God performed His miracles and supernatural breakthroughs when odds were against me. My testimonies are a result of odds being against me.

The Holy Spirit asked me – Is there anything too hard for the Lord!?! I said no and will begin to embrace the New Year!

Life will have seasons of disappointment, rejection, delays, etc. BUT as long as we have breath in our bodies God is not through with us yet. God will give us the courage, strength, and grace to possess every promise that He has purposed and planned for our lives despite all odds, statistics, and controversies.

God is able to do what He says....:Rose:

I want to encourage those who maybe feeling down by reiterating this statement….We have all power in Heaven and in earth against all odds and controversy… (thank you)

I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Matthew 16:19