• Forum Upgraded: https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/recent-forum-upgrade.849851/

Fall/winter, Braid-out/ Twist-out Routines

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Need to wash my hair but I was feeling like crap yesterday. Last night, I used Curl Origin Moisture spray and leave in. Braided it up with AM lemongrass pomade.

Attachments

• 4CA78706-6997-412C-ADD8-F88CF0CC3F37.jpeg
    4CA78706-6997-412C-ADD8-F88CF0CC3F37.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 48

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
@Bette Davis Eyes and anyone else interested. Here is a pic of a day 1 braid and curl. I do about 8 braids with small perm rods on the end with foam wrap. Once it dries, I take out each braid and tap the roots with a warm flat iron (300 degrees) to create more length.

I’m sorry I don’t have a comparison photo but it gives just a little bit more length and loosens it up from day 1, vs having to wait for day 3-4.4613A80B-FBC2-4D83-9648-3EC57DB06A40.jpeg

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@Bette Davis Eyes and anyone else interested. Here is a pic of a day 1 braid and curl. I do about 8 braids with small perm rods on the end with foam wrap. Once it dries, I take out each braid and tap the roots with a warm flat iron (300 degrees) to create more length.

I’m sorry I don’t have a comparison photo but it gives just a little bit more length and loosens it up from day 1, vs having to wait for day 3-4.View attachment 471433
It’s flufffffffyyyyy. Imma try this next time I try a braid out @Rocky91

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Detangled my hair slightly to start to stretch it in twists for tomorrow night in order to have all my hair stretched as much as possible before braiding it up for a braid out.

Attachments

• 23596EE7-F7D0-4B6D-AD8E-5347441CEC12.jpeg
    23596EE7-F7D0-4B6D-AD8E-5347441CEC12.jpeg
    62.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Back over in the braid out land for awhile.

currently have braids in. Its kind of humid here so Im not sure I will take it out today. Its going to instantly fluff out because I rarely use a styler to braid.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Forgot my bonnet last night and my hair was all over my bead today.

soft and plush though. I’ll be at the water park tomorrow and try to not get it wet but we shall see.

after work on Sunday I’ll be washing.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
My hair didnt get wet at the water park but it was kinda smushed. I twisted/braided the front and put the back into a tucked low ponytail.

I'll wash when I get off today. Not sure if I want to do braids for a braidout or go back to a washngo.